Love Island 2022 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon Luca would turn for the new girl. He was probably a bit gutted when she didn’t pick him for a date
If Luca went on a date with anyone else, he’d insist that Gemma also came. And if she didn’t want to, he’d superglue her hip to his!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ekin Su tonight was like being back at school when us girls would be all dramatic about our "relationships" 😂
Still can't help but root for her hahaha

Reactions: 14
Why do Love Island producers keep putting in these Tories that last all of 5 minutes?
Yep, if he’s a Tory he can go right now!

Faye was incredibly bitter. I don’t personally think that Ekin Su has a spiteful bone in her body and that’s why I like her. But she definitely has some issues. Anyone notice 19 year old Gemma giving her advice?

• Sad
Reactions: 23

Apparently, Amber’s family have deactivated her Twitter account because they are so concerned about the sheer hostility towards her and the effect on her mental health.
Ridiculous. I don't do twitter. It seems horrible there.

Reactions: 6
Danica has a point...why wasnt she given 3 dates? I like Danica.
Maybe celeb kids get special treatment?

Afia got shafted as ITV cared more about Gemma ex than her
Danica being shafted as she didn't even get 1 date just a recoupling

Reactions: 11
Danica has a point...why wasnt she given 3 dates? I like Danica.
Yeah probably feels quite tit for her seeing how warm Antigoni's reception was from the others compared to hers just before. Have to say she's really beautiful as well, even if she's not adding much right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Yeah probably feels quite tit for her seeing how warm Antigoni's reception was from the others compared to hers just before. Have to say she's really beautiful as well, even if she's not adding much right now.
Meh, I reckon she kind of made her own bed with the girls' welcome by how confrontational and competitive her vibe was when she went in. She really hasn't been helped by the producers, though, they've given her no chances. Not to mention Luca being a proper petulant child towards her 🙄

Reactions: 22
Ekin Su reminds me of Kady from season 2, who would also go a bit crazy if she felt threatened. But people obviously liked Kady because she was there until the finals.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.