Love Island 2022 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hate the million newbies that they always put in. Give the current people time to chat!! Never used to be this bad

Reactions: 9
I hope Dami and Indiyah work out - they are very sweet together. They are like different people with each other, compared to how they were with Amber/Ikenna.

Still obsessed with Paige. 50% I want to be her, 50% I fancy her.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Apparently, Amber’s family have deactivated her Twitter account because they are so concerned about the sheer hostility towards her and the effect on her mental health.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I’m pleased that Ekin Su is going to find out what Jay is like sooner, rather than later. I personally think that she seems a little bit emotionally unstable and vulnerable. I still like her, nevertheless.

I’m wondering if Ekin Su and Jay have had sex because I can’t think of any other reason why she would have caught feelings for him in a few days? I’ve mistakenly thought I caught feelings before for people after mind-blowing sex. Love Island doesn’t make the sex obvious like it used to.
I like Ekin but I could never be friends with someone like her. Everyday, your phone just ringing with some new drama that she wants you to fix. Exhausting.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I like Ekin but I could never be friends with someone like her. Everyday, your phone just ringing with some new drama that she wants you to fix. Exhausting.
She is 100% the friend that you know the name of every single 'fling' or crush she has because she tells you in great detail but she can't remember the name of your boyfriend of a few months.

Reactions: 25
I just want Jay to leave one way or another. I don’t think any of the girls deserve to have him inflicted on them 🙈

Reactions: 17
She’s still better than Faye. For starters the islanders aren’t terrified of her.
Oh 💯. Ekin-Su's tantrums are entertaining to watch at this point, Faye's were always so painful and unpleasant.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh 💯. Ekin-Su's tantrums are entertaining to watch at this point, Faye's were always so painful and unpleasant.
I can’t believe Faye was allowed to stay. Other people were evicted for less. Ekin’s outbursts are pantomime, you don’t feel threatened by them. With Faye’s behaviour, I was genuinely worried that she would turn violent.

Reactions: 28
How to have Antigoni's energy 😭😭

Finally didn't feel like I was losing braincells when she was chatting to everyone 😂 so refreshing, love how warm and confident she was and her chats actually seemed normal and fun!

Reactions: 33
I feel mean saying this, as I don’t usually like to discuss peoples looks but Charlie isn’t good looking. Obviously we’ve all got different standards but he’s not for me
Body off Baywatch, face off Crimewatch 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Annoys me they get rid of 2 then put 2 minimum in straight away. New faces now and again shake things up but the amount of newbies they put in recently are taking the piss. 4 newbs that I don’t care about 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.