Love Island 2022 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed Danica light up like a Christmas Tree when Charlie revealed he likes "A strong girl who knows what she wants" 🥳
With new arrival Antigoni stealing the spotlight, Danica's scrambling find a connection and secure her space in the Villa.
dan.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I've just caught up on the past 3 nights, it was kind of uneventful I thought? Up until the balloon game.
Couple questions- why was Luca involved in popping them with so many of the different girls? I watched a crappy streaming version so couldn't back up, but he was sure involved in a lot of them.

And another- did anyone catch Jay's face looking at Tasha on top of Andrew? It's like he didn't know whether to like it or dislike it, but he was sure eying them up. I feel like under other circumstances, he'd still go for Tasha.

Ekin Su omg why am I finding her okay again. Honestly I see her as just playing a part really- god knows how much of this years is scripted, probably a lot and she's right at the center of it if so. You can't really fault her and she's still entertaining.

Antigoni is LOVELY. Honestly so nice, might be one of my favorite first impressions for a bombshell. I hope she doesn't let us down but just seems like a naturally nice person.

Reactions: 7
I need someone to show me their evidence of Luca being "funny" because I'm not seeing it. He made a joke last night about Danica not being single because she was with him and that was just uncomfortable for me after the way he has treated her.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Biggest mystery of the year that Danica isn't getting more attention/screentime. Best looking girl in there for me and seems really chill.
Danica is like slightly chatty casa amore girl, but no one picks her vibes. She’s the next girl to get kicked off!

Reactions: 4
And another- did anyone catch Jay's face looking at Tasha on top of Andrew? It's like he didn't know whether to like it or dislike it
Caught that live and was laughing at his expression :ROFLMAO: I think the way she awkwardly squatted down, off balance and wearing ill fitting jeans left Jay underwhelmed
new.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ha, I’m about to go on a long rant…feel free to keep scrolling.

Can i just say that i am really disgusted now looking back at Luca’s behaviour towards Danica after seeing the way Dami rightfully and respectfully welcomed the new girl and then kept it cute and positive interactions on their date despite being happily coupled up with Indiyah and still letting Antigone know that in a polite way.

It shouldn’t of taken Dami just interacting normally on a date with a new person for me realise this but i feel Luca has got away with it massively, we’ve all just been taking the piss out of him including them in the Villa calling him clingy but in reality he was absolutely vile to Danica (a literal stranger he had just met) that’s not a normal way to behave and totally unacceptable imo.

I believe the situation was also worse than what was shown as when Luca had calmed down a bit he’s sat with the boys later on apologising saying he felt he was a bit of a prick before he left for their date and they are were agreeable but saying it was fine, how bad was he reacting for him to be embarrassed enough to apologise to the grown men he’s sharing the Villa with but still not the actual young women who he’s been absolutely horrible to.

A lot of this rant is just me reminding myself that he is red flag after bleeping red flag and I’ve let him off the hook in my head because “he’s funny sometimes” nah, lads a prize prick!
Totes right. Immature and conceited and Gemma needs to run for the hills. In fact i want her to meet another guy and see how nasty Luca or sulky Luca turns..cos he will.

Reactions: 14
I feel bad for Ekin but she went looking for sympathy from Gemma (who called her manipulative? Calculated?) to her face and Paige, who she was informed doesn't like her.

I think Tasha eyeing the new guy up was for 2 reasons
1) she sees that he's posh so is thinking money or MIC links (fancies doing a Zara and turns out he actually has them)
2) no man has actually made a bee line for her and had her as no 1 pick (we don't know if Andrew even would have picked her). She wants that attention. The whole love-pentagon with her, andrew, luca, paige and gemma at the start was down to HER wanting luca and him liking being wanted but really wanting Gemma himself.

Reactions: 13
I think Gemma will entertain Luca in the villa but on the outside world once she has spoken to her friends and family I say she would have no issue telling him to eff off

Reactions: 11
I hate to say this but "Hi Dad this is my boyfriend,hes a fishmonger...im going to introduce him to my 12 horses and show him all my dressage awards and get the butler to show him around the mansion" will not go down well in the Owen household.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
amber posting that thing about ekin su on her story has made me dislike her even more

Reactions: 22
Ha, I’m about to go on a long rant…feel free to keep scrolling.

Can i just say that i am really disgusted now looking back at Luca’s behaviour towards Danica after seeing the way Dami rightfully and respectfully welcomed the new girl and then kept it cute and positive interactions on their date despite being happily coupled up with Indiyah and still letting Antigone know that in a polite way.

It shouldn’t of taken Dami just interacting normally on a date with a new person for me realise this but i feel Luca has got away with it massively, we’ve all just been taking the piss out of him including them in the Villa calling him clingy but in reality he was absolutely vile to Danica (a literal stranger he had just met) that’s not a normal way to behave and totally unacceptable imo.

I believe the situation was also worse than what was shown as when Luca had calmed down a bit he’s sat with the boys later on apologising saying he felt he was a bit of a prick before he left for their date and they are were agreeable but saying it was fine, how bad was he reacting for him to be embarrassed enough to apologise to the grown men he’s sharing the Villa with but still not the actual young women who he’s been absolutely horrible to.

A lot of this rant is just me reminding myself that he is red flag after bleeping red flag and I’ve let him off the hook in my head because “he’s funny sometimes” nah, lads a prize prick!
Dami's a complete gentleman. When Luca was throwing a strop about 'having to go on a date' with Danica after she picked him, Dami was having none of his nonsense and stopped him mid-rant by telling him to 'just make the girl feel welcome'. I like to think he added inwardly 'ya fckn great baby, Gemma doesn't even like you anyway so be grateful somebody does'. :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I actually like Andrew but I don't think he's getting enough airtime to be shown to us who he really is. He seems quiet but sensible , not interested in games , gossip etc ......he could suit the new girl very well. I love Davide and luca but I'm not keen on Danica at all, her voice goes right through me lol !!

Reactions: 12
I hate to say this but "Hi Dad this is my boyfriend,hes a fishmonger...im going to introduce him to my 12 horses and show him all my dressage awards and get the butler to show him around the mansion" will not go down well in the Owen household.
I’ve read that MO has already said he approves. And someone on here who knows him said he’s not really a fishmonger and comes from a wealthy family. Don’t know how true that is though.

Reactions: 9
Danica and Antigoni did have different attitudes when they arrived, but I think that's at least partly due to how they were introduced. Antigoni got to sit and wait for the guys to find her, so she could have a nice, natural conversation with them and could also wave up to the terrace. Danica was made to sit on that clamshell thing and it was clearly meant to be a big dramatic reveal moment. I think in a situation like that you'd have to act a bit overconfident to cover up how awkward and weird that is?! Plus when they all got back to the villa all the other women were sat talking tit about her seemingly before they'd even interacted with her properly, which was just unpleasant to watch.

I try to never judge any of them too much by what they say in their VT either because they all chat absolute shite in those. For example, the Andrew from the VTs is nothing like the Andrew in the villa 😂

Danica got dealt a tit hand and I want her to stay in through at least one recoupling just so we can get a sense of who she is under all the bravado. I will buy a round of drinks for this whole thread if Luca goes home at the next recoupling and Danica stays 😂

I'm liking this series better than I was last year's at this point. I still don't get the feeling that any of them are friends yet though. I agree that the bombshells are coming too quickly at the moment so I hope they slow that down a bit.

Reactions: 24
I actually like Andrew but I don't think he's getting enough airtime to be shown to us who he really is. He seems quiet but sensible , not interested in games , gossip etc
why would he get more airtime when he’s about as entertaining as watching paint dry 🤷🏻‍♀️ being sensible and nice is boring tv - let’s be real they’re not going to show him having a nice chat with his boring partner rather than show ekin tsunami going on a rampage around the villa.

i don’t even want any nice cute couples i just want pure carnage ✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 19
why would he get more airtime when he’s about as entertaining as watching paint dry 🤷🏻‍♀️ being sensible and nice is boring tv - let’s be real they’re not going to show him having a nice chat with his boring partner rather than show ekin tsunami going on a rampage around the villa.

i don’t even want any nice cute couples i just want pure carnage ✌🏼
I do agree I just like him LOL

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.