Love Island 2022 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t underhand the jay hate. He never said no one likes her. He said what was going on between her and amber and there was hostility. He never chased ekin she chased him same with davide. I like ekin but she’s very full on and loves a row. It’s been 2 days and she has feelings that’s a bit much. Enough to put anyone off. Plus jay never even had the chance to get to know anyone. She claimed him from the get go

Reactions: 10
Just been confirmed that Winter LI is returning next year, so we’ll have a season in January and the normal one in June.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
As easy as it probably is to catch feelings in there the way Ekin Su is going on is a bit icky and a turn off for most guys, she hasn’t given Jay a chance to do any chasing. Best thing for her to do now would be to back off a bit and see what he does because he’s already loosing interest and she will end up hurt if she keeps trying to pull him in when he’s not keen.

Reactions: 12
Lucas ex Sophie has just posted this on her story and I swear that’s a pic of them in the back?!
its her friend not luca in that photo, shes well and truly done and dusted with Luca his ex sophie is a lovely girl and i think it was a messy break up from his side :( poor girl she can evade him now hes everywhere

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I knew as soon as Ekin-Su had that argument with Davide, Jay was going to look for a way out 🤣

As easy as it probably is to catch feelings in there the way Ekin Su is going on is a bit icky and a turn off for most guys, she hasn’t given Jay a chance to do any chasing. Best thing for her to do now would be to back off a bit and see what he does because he’s already loosing interest and she will end up hurt if she keeps trying to pull him in when he’s not keen.
Facts!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jay should of gone after Paige on day one. Not lead Ekin-su on. But he wanted to stay and knew Ekin-su was a sure thing of coupling up. I don't blame her for being fuming

Reactions: 17
Jay should of gone after Paige on day one. Not lead Ekin-su on. But he wanted to stay and knew Ekin-su was a sure thing of coupling up. I don't blame her for being fuming
I don’t blame her for being angry, but at the same time that’s karma for what she done to davide 🤷🏻‍♀️ How you get them is how you lost them…

I don’t blame her for being angry, but at the same time that’s karma for what she done to davide 🤷🏻‍♀️ How you get them is how you lost them…
Yeah I don't agree with the lying with Davide and how she went about that. But she didn't have no connection with Davide anyway as he didn't try. She thought she had that with Jay. Still feel for her though as I think she made mistake with going for Jay over davide and she'll see that when him and Danica get closer

Reactions: 6
Yeah I don't agree with the lying with Davide and how she went about that. But she didn't have no connection with Davide anyway as he didn't try. She thought she had that with Jay. Still feel for her though as I think she made mistake with going for Jay over davide and she'll see that when him and Danica get closer
If that was the case all she had to do was tell davide straight rather than crawl about like an idiot. Great tv for us obviously but not nice for davide to experience i would imagine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.