Love Island 2022 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Davide winding up Ekin-Su was so funny. "You should-a seen-a da passionate kiss!"

• Haha
Reactions: 26
ES looking sooo unattractive with all this possessive jelous behaviour. Not a good look
Yeah agreed. Really going off her. She needs to stop playing up to the cameras it’s boring and I don’t believe anything that’s coming out her mouth…

Reactions: 7
I honestly think that Ekin is stewing because of how she went about getting Jay behind Davidé’s back and if she doesn’t leave with Jay, she’s made a fool of herself for nothing. I think that Ekin likes Jay but not as much as she’s making out. This is a way to make Jay look the villain and she can play the victim so if she moves
on again, it doesn’t look like she’s man hopping. The comment she made then changed it earlier saw her facade drop.

Reactions: 17
Antigoni’s ex is 2018 islander Jack fowler. Definitely Jay for her.

danica ispanicking n
Ohhhhh. Jack Fowler 😍😍

Wheeling this video I may or may not have in my favourites out again for old time sake

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I know I'm always complaining about this....but why aren't the competitions or voting opened to the Republic of Ireland when so many of us tune in night after night....I'm so bleeping over ITV its just unfucking fair 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Just put me in a foul mood thinking about it 😪😪😪

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Why is ekin so into Jay anyway? He isn’t funny, he has no banter, he’s not that good looking. Davide is so much better!

Reactions: 19
Eeeek starting late tonight so I'm behind! Gonna read along while I watch lol

Reactions: 2
I know I'm always complaining about this....but why aren't the competitions or voting opened to the Republic of Ireland when so many of us tune in night after night....I'm so bleeping over ITV its just unfucking fair 🤬🤬🤬🤬

That's a bit tit like.

Reactions: 2
Davide is no longer here for love, his sole purpose is to terrorise ekin su 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Idk if Ekin has any positive attributes but if she does it’s time to start showing them because she’ll be going home soon if she doesn’t

Reactions: 5

Im sad they’ve stopped us being able to vote for you too.
I can get my husband to do your votes if you’d like? 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.