Love Island 2022 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still convinced davide is here for a nice holiday. If he finds love then that's a plus. But he won't be forced out of his comfort zone. He's living in the moment. Fair play to him lol.

Reactions: 19
I want davide and ekin su to get back together I recon there's unfinished business 😅😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
The penny has just dropped for Ekin that she gave up a good thing with Davide for a fling with Jay. She deserves it. Wait and see how she acts when the new boy comes in she'll be all over him like a rash

Reactions: 15
I thought it was really interesting when the boys said they could take Antigoni home (to meet the parents) ... like this was a conversation they had about the other girls.

Would of loved to be a fly on the wall during that conversation.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.