Love Island 2022 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think for me it was when he was trying to chat to Indiya whilst still having Amber on the side lines. It was almost like he was keeping Amber around just in case it didn't work out with Indiya. He never talked to Amber about any of it. Instead he was having secret chats with Indiya. I am not convinced he likes her all that much. P.S. I didn't like Amber much and she had such an attitude, she is not missed.
And he got ratty when ekin made a joke about it. I don’t think he can take a joke or being teased..

Reactions: 5
I think for me it was when he was trying to chat to Indiya whilst still having Amber on the side lines. It was almost like he was keeping Amber around just in case it didn't work out with Indiya. He never talked to Amber about any of it. Instead he was having secret chats with Indiya. I am not convinced he likes her all that much. P.S. I didn't like Amber much and she had such an attitude, she is not missed.
He even said to some of the other guys last week something like "if I was in the outside I'd just date them both and not tell either of them about the other, but I can't do that in here" which was a bit sleazy.

Reactions: 10
I think that Ekin is more worried about how she will be perceived going on to a third guy. More perception than liking Jay as much as she is making out.

Reactions: 8
Luca "what's the first thing we're going to do when we leave......after meeting my new daddy in law of course!!!!!!".

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hold on hold on ... <licks pencil lead and scribbles on notepad> Andrew in grandad's PJs cut into shorts ...

Got it. Ta @iieee. Pity everyone wasn't so considerate towards the elderly on here. Here, <fumbles in cardigan pocket> Have a Wurthers my dear. 😁
I'm not actually watching atm, too busy slurping a little sherry ... or two, waiting for a Chinese to be delivered. (no chance of me ever squeezing into them thong bikini things) But I shall watch later when the sherry bottle has been drained and comment ... when no doubt the language will be rather unbefitting of a lady and I'll probably get a ban. If so, it was nice to meet y'all. (hic!)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Luca: I wanna see you when your riding your horses
Gemma: I'm not really sociable
Screenshot_20220622-214458_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.