Love Island 2022 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm enjoying that it's some older contestants now! But ugh he does sound posh. Doesn't help that I'm a weegie so I think most English people sound posh haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nice to see the newbies are all grown ups instead of these kids that are still going through puberty

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I know I'm always complaining about this....but why aren't the competitions or voting opened to the Republic of Ireland when so many of us tune in night after night....I'm so bleeping over ITV its just unfucking fair 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Just put me in a foul mood thinking about it 😪😪😪
My Pod on Paper Orlaith is using her UK vote (she's now moved to London) for the Irish viewers. When next vote, go to her insta and let her know!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.