Love Island 2022 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I like an ambitious girl” says the man whose job title is “just Italian” 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Love this too. So funny. Fair play Afia!
i think afia will do pretty well out of being sent home early on bc she seems like a nice girl. i've already seen more about her and more of her tiktoks than any of the others.

Reactions: 9
Antihoni has 100 times the personality of Donica - anyone else feel that?

Danica pulled the short straw, of all the bombshells her time was probably the worst time to come in. Like she got no dates apart from Gemma obsessed Luca and she had to re-couple straight away! It was the same with Georgia Harrison when she coupled up with Kem and the girls were horrid to her.

Reactions: 16
Okay. She’s sealed the deal for me. She called Indiyah beautiful. She’s beautiful. She’s lovely.

Perfect.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Jay is so shifty. Surprised he hasn't dragged along Tasha to assist in lip reading these dates.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I like how Dami handled the date not like Luca with Danica palming her off to anyone and everyone. Dami instead was nice, but showed he likes Indiyah and Antigoni was respectful because of how he did it

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.