Love Island 2022 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I felt like this after he didn’t care when amber left and kissed indiyah straight after. He’s been with her 2 weeks and just seemed emotionless
Nahh Amber was giving him nothing and was so rude to him, not surprised he was over her quickly

• Heart
Reactions: 27
i'm not sure jay ever really liked liked ekin su. she was the one that made all the moves with the crawling on the floor and i think he realised that she was his best chance to get into the villa

Reactions: 28
Has Ekin taken the biggest L so far this series by going with Jay because it feels like she has right now but i have forgotten everything that’s happened already…

Reactions: 7
Davide is growing on me. I don’t think the set backs have done him much harm - he needed taking down a peg or two.

Paige is right in what she says about Jay. I’m glad she sees through his BS.

Dami seems very interested in Antigoni. 👀

Reactions: 17
Antigoni has 100 times the personality of Donica - anyone else feel that?

Reactions: 16
I do like Danica also from what we've seen. Wish Andrew would get to know her and tasha can go home

Reactions: 8
Antigoni is very nice and pretty. She's like Lucie without the icky "I don't get on with girls" as she's a girls girl. And I approve that message

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ekin going behind Davide’s back was the making of him tbh, it brought his character to the forefront because i was not keen on him at all before that now he’s an MVP for me

• Heart
Reactions: 32
ES could have been a maura.. poor girl's looking more like an Amy with every episode

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.