Love Island 2022 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm behind but why was tasha moaning the new girl is blonde it's not Tasha's natural colour. Neither is it new girls but I didn't realise Tasha claimed it. This new girl is beautiful 😍

Reactions: 10
Called my boyfriend a lierrr, an actress cause he told me there was no cheese.
he didn’t get the reference 😞
This post just reminded me that I have some nice cheese in the fridge, thanks πŸ˜‚

Ekin-Su is already rehearsing in the mind all the things she's going to say to Jay when he ditches her.

The date setup was weird. Why do the other 2 guys have to be there staring in silence? πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ekin hun the only time Jay looked like he was interested in you is when you were creeping on your hands and knees to him behind the Harrods version of his back

Reactions: 17
Poor Antigoni if she gets with Jay. She’s only been on my TV 30 minutes but she deserves the world 🀣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ahhh kai and AJ. They were hot. Can't believe we didn't see their showdance. Sorry, wrong thread! 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.