Love Island 2022 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Antigoni oozing confidence! #bombshelling
You can see how confidence is so appealing.

Andrew talking about karma re: ES 🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m sad she likes Jay. I have such high hopes for her… she’s so close to ruining it 😂👀

• Haha
Reactions: 21
ES is so insecure, quite painful to watch 🫣

Imagine what she’ll be like if she’s still in for Casa Amour (if it goes ahead)

Reactions: 21
If danica had came in and been warm, friendly and respectful then she would have gotten off to a better start. Men do not like girls that are ballsy and arrogant! Can see her going for this new boy even if she isn’t into him, she’ll know she’s in trouble at the next dumping.

Reactions: 17
I felt like this after he didn’t care when amber left and kissed indiyah straight after. He’s been with her 2 weeks and just seemed emotionless
I think for me it was when he was trying to chat to Indiya whilst still having Amber on the side lines. It was almost like he was keeping Amber around just in case it didn't work out with Indiya. He never talked to Amber about any of it. Instead he was having secret chats with Indiya. I am not convinced he likes her all that much. P.S. I didn't like Amber much and she had such an attitude, she is not missed.

Reactions: 7
Wait the 2 guys on the sidelines can hear the dates as well as see them? This is so awkward 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I like how Dami handled the date not like Luca with Danica palming her off to anyone and everyone. Dami instead was nice, but showed he likes Indiyah and Antigoni was respectful because of how he did it
luca handled the date and recoupling horribly but it was a different situation - he asked her not to pick him as he was really happy with Gemma yet she still did. Dami was On a date with two other lads and he and Indiyah have only just coupled.

luca was still in the wrong but just think the situation is different compared to dami going on this date.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.