Love Island 2021 #38 Loveislanders old and new most of them make me want to spew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw something the other day about Amber not really close to Yewande anymore.
I was watching this and I found it very interesting she said she's good friends with Anna but didn't mention Yewande.... the three of them were super close ?

Reactions: 4
Anyone notice when she poured that drink on Liam how angry he looked. I get you’d be a bit pissed off but he looked genuinely nasty.
I caught that as well. I definitely think they’re still together because of the deals/him not wanting to deal with the backlash of a quick break up. His reaction was just one of legit dislike lol.

Reactions: 13
Anyone notice when she poured that drink on Liam how angry he looked. I get you’d be a bit pissed off but he looked genuinely nasty.

Obviously people get annoyed with their s/o's all the time but if this is what they're choosing to post...

• Sick
Reactions: 6
View attachment 969310
For someone who’s meant to be on a nice holiday enjoying herself she seems to have such a bee in her bonnet recently😬
This was someone very lightly making fun of Liam's ridiculous outfit as well. Mild to what other people from her season get. We were saying Chloe seems sensitive to criticism but Millie definitely doesn't react well.

Reactions: 7
This was someone very lightly making fun of Liam's ridiculous outfit as well. Mild to what other people from her season get. We were saying Chloe seems sensitive to criticism but Millie definitely doesn't react well.
Yeah she’s so defensive it’s ridiculous. The fact she’s checking through Liam’s comments as well proves she’s very insecure

Reactions: 9
It looked like he hit her at the end of the story when she poured the water

Reactions: 5
You can see by the tik toks they can’t stand each other. How odd to show that ?
I’d be posting ‘ cuddles with boo 🥰’ crap 24/7 if I was a LI finalist to make the cash.
I think Greg O’ Shea is single. He hasn’t liked his gfs posts nor her his in a month. Didn’t spend Xmas /New Years together.... they never did the insta official crap anyway so just as well. I think he has only moved over to London too.
Maybe him and Amber could rekindle 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Same. I'd be acting like Faye and Teddy :ROFLMAO:
Honestly! As much as I don’t like either Faye or Teddy I respect that they’re doing what they’ve got to do but Millie and Liam are clueless and need new management🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Am I horrible person that for Christmas bonus I recieived a £10 voucher for Tesco for working a high stress NHS job and working over time every day... coming in on my days off. Yet the NHS are doing a #ad with Priya from love island regarding lateral flow tests.
Personally I was happy with the voucher and grateful, it was donated to us....but is it a good use of tax payers money to be doing paid adverts with someone who spent 5 mins in the spotlight on LI.
I don’t think so

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Liam is quite unattractive, isn't he?
He's not bad looking but that face he does when he's posing would give me the ick.

It looked like he hit her at the end of the story when she poured the water
And how aggressively he kicked the clothes!

I imagine they'll milk it for a year or two, then when the brand deals have all dried up go their separate ways.

Reactions: 6
That one when she scares him is nowt in comparison to my reaction when someone does it to me, I turn the air blue, I hate it 😂
I don’t think you can look too much into that.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maura and shaughna fighting over molly mae. Shaughnas an attention seeker but Maria’s fighting mollys battles when molly wouldn’t di the same.

Reactions: 11
I think people think way too much into things sometimes. I've been with my partner 8 years, very much in love, but if I woke him up by chucking some water over him, I doubt he'd be that impressed either. It's a natural reaction to be annoyed when someone does something like that :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Shaughna of congrats hun fame tweeted this...

Maura got involved and Shaughna backed down claiming it was "in her defence" lol no it wasn't girl you said what you said

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.