Love Island 2021 #38 Loveislanders old and new most of them make me want to spew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s be honest, they’re nothing without each other. They’re scraping the barrel now.
I think Teddy would have been fine without Faye leaving LI he definitely had the public behind him before he stayed with her.

Find Faye and Teddy probably the fakest couple of this series everything just seems sickly cutesy for show. Teddy came across well on LI but so cringey on Insta. Saw a vid of them on New Years of someone panning the room for the count down they were the only ones filming themselves for their New Years kiss they looked ridiculous. Fayes body language often looks like he gives her the ick as well but she strikes as someone who will be stubborn and stick at something just because she thinks she’s winning. Being realistic she wouldn’t be as marketable if Teddy didn’t stay with her leaving LI.
Agree with everything said. Also find Faye gets the ick off Teddy but then she try’s to overcompensate for it. All she says about him is he’s so fit and pretends to drool over him. I do wonder as Liberty said she was already with her management before LI were Faye and Teddy as well as they are with the same one are they being advised/ pressured to stay together for a while? Past islanders have said they were pressured by their management to stay in relationships.

Reactions: 5
I do think her feelings for him are genuine (and vice versa but that's kind of obvious Lol) but both of them play up for their fans so so much and it's extremely grating. Teddy seems like a good person from Full Monty and LI, but I find him embarrassing on social media and a showman, to use Faye's description of Jake.
Teddy gives me slimy vibes

Reactions: 7
Let’s be honest, they’re nothing without each other. They’re scraping the barrel now.
From LI I would have said Teddy would have been fine on his own but Teddy on Insta is just too cringe so I see your point. But think Teddy definitely saved Fayes ‘influencer career’.

Teddy gives me slimy vibes
His latest post definitely gives slimy vibes …a lion in sheep’s skin🤢

Reactions: 6
Had a cleanse of my IG and unfollowed everyone from the last series. Chloe and Toby are irritating beyond belief. Millie and Liam are boring, like a Poundshop Gavin & Stacey.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thought it probably wasn’t them to be honest, they don’t seem like the type to have a wedding in Ibiza.
I thought it wasn't them because no way would they be planning to get married next year. I'd be genuinely surprised if these was a wedding at all, they're so young!

Agree with everything said. Also find Faye gets the ick off Teddy but then she try’s to overcompensate for it. All she says about him is he’s so fit and pretends to drool over him. I do wonder as Liberty said she was already with her management before LI were Faye and Teddy as well as they are with the same one are they being advised/ pressured to stay together for a while? Past islanders have said they were pressured by their management to stay in relationships.
The management process is odd. If I remember correctly Faye and Teddy have the same management as some as the more successful islanders (not saying much) but I wonder who looks at a couple like that and decided to sign them. There were Millie and Liam, who if a bit dull are clearly head over heels, and Chloe and Toby who are very entertaining. Whereas Faye and Teddy were the least stable for sure, I thought they'd break up within a month or so, I don't know what would compel a management to sign them both.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
As far as influencers go i actually like Chloe when she’s not dumbing herself down around Toby

Reactions: 9
Isn’t Jake Quickenden & Sophie whatsherface getting married in Ibiza? This has him all over it 😉

Ignore me apaz he’s already said it’s not them
I could be late to the party here but I think Chloe from Geordie Shore is getting married in Ibiza this year….

Thanks Millie, we were all really worried you wouldn’t wear the other dress 😂😂

E1BDEBBB-C314-48BE-AC5E-7F2431A36093.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
8CD3BD6E-5F7B-4D4E-B6AA-D93A981F6FA5.jpeg

For someone who’s meant to be on a nice holiday enjoying herself she seems to have such a bee in her bonnet recently😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.