Love island 2021 #28 “YoUrE mY gOrLfRiEnD”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only reason I feel for Jake is I honestly don’t know what he’s going to come out too. Some people are off their heads and it wouldn’t surprise me if he’s had death threats and he’s been absolutely trashed online. I think Liberty will really struggle too if she stays with him because they’ll have this label for as long as they’re together

Reactions: 33
Priya is too confident ! cocky and condescending she is very unlikeable.

• Heart
Reactions: 89
Big fan of the title. I missed the challenge, did it throw things up even more for Jake and Liberty?

Reactions: 5
Can i go into the villa and do Fayes hair for her. I'll teach how to put a nice wave it in

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Big fan of the title. I missed the challenge, did it throw things up even more for Jake and Liberty?
They came out top for most one sided couple and couple most likely to break up on the outside

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I don't get the wearing a man's white shirt trend. Faye can pull it off tbf though

Reactions: 14
Sorry but Faye looks so good like that!
Natural hair and make up toned down a bit and love the shirt dress on her!
Suck a good look for her

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.