Love Island 2021 #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I would 100% watch this. I still quote Chris Hughes saying "garlicio" during him and Livs food shop in s3 to this day

Reactions: 53
Thank you! Much appreciated updates and I reckon it was a way more entertaining way to enjoy the show

Reactions: 4
At this rate I'm starting to think I could be a bombshell
FYI im 38 mum of 4

Reactions: 43
View attachment 707230

I would 100% watch this. I still quote Chris Hughes saying "garlicio" during him and Livs food shop in s3 to this day
Lmao he was an icon Chris. Imagine Toby he’d be like that guy who bangs on about rice cakes and fish!

Islanders: so Toby what did you buy us for tea?
Toby: erm, rice cakes and fish and some more rice cakes and fish for afters

ETA- a pic

Reactions: 7
I am fully rooting for Chloe and Toby to win. They just vibe differently and are so genuine - at this point I think Toby has forgotten there’s a cash prize at the end … bless him. He’s just there for a good time

Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.