Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alexaj

VIP Member
I’m not defending Faye but it definitely seems like they were all given a lot more to drink than normal, they always seemed to have a drink in their hand
I thought the same thing. There was beer at the table when they were watching the movies, and she had a glass of something later on.

Reactions: 1

Priscilla99

Yes it isn't so much whether the others cracked on in CA because of what he said, but the fact he said those things at all.
All the while then pretending to care about the original villa women and sympathising with them.
Interesting to know what tactics he will use now he has been exposed. The villa might slightly forget due to Faye, but Jake will know the viewing public are on to him and he will hate that.
With so much going on last night did I mis-interpret the bit where Jake .. with a face so red you could have toasted your bread by just being close by .. was making a case, well in fact insisting, that how could it be construed that he did anything wrong 🤔
Don’t really need to make the full ‘river in Egypt’ comment😉

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
I bad at this too. But for me, she was being very antagonistic “i dont want to talk to you” yet was shouting abuse and giving him the finger for a reaction and then shutting him down when he tried to calmly speak. She was trying to get him to lose his temper, he bit a couple of times by calling her an idiot and a twat by kept walking away. This is to make him seem as bad as her, deflecting. She was parading around the villa shouting at everyone, she was given plenty of opportunities to talk rationally but she carried on.

Then later when she gave him the opportunity to chat, she was responding rudely. I don't know how he tolerated it for as long as he did.

She had better apologise to every single person in that villa and be genuinely sorry for how she made everyone feel.
So agree. Apologise to everyone - creating an atmosphere even we could feel. Awful stuff. Poor her, though - imagine reacting like this to any testing times? What a horrible way to live. Everyone is running from her now - even Kaz will now.

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
No doubt, with more producer meddling, Faye and Danny will have cleared the air and will be laughing and joking in Sunday's episode.

Priscilla99

If theyre rowdy and gobby, makes sense she'd end up the same
Perhaps, sometimes people are sensible enough to extricate themselves from living with toxic people, as they say you can choose your friends but not your family. I will put another side in that I’ve been in the home of a friend where the bickering and arguing are constant, no one having anything positive or cheering to say. I’ve asked my friend about this and she almost laughed, said they weren’t arguments they were discussions. She wasn’t being facetious, I don’t class myself as some fragile flower, I guess it’s what you’re used to🤔
I am on board with someone who comes from a large family who will tell you if you don’t speak up your voice will not be heard. I get that but isn’t Faye an only🤔

4FoxAche

VIP Member
If Teddy forgives her I’m getting on the next flight to Majorca who’s with me?

I'm not allowed to fly (third trimester) and quarantine rules are a bitch but I'll be on that plane with you to save him from himself and the shit stick ❤

• Heart

JombleWomble

VIP Member
In the midst of all the drama thought id lighten the mood.. I thought I was over my mild obsession with Brad but I had a dream about him last night and honestly I'm not ok 🥵 We were flirting and I was telling him how rugged he was and he was laughing and he put his arms round me then we walked to the best stop and sat on the ground and I put my legs over his and someone shouted ohhh a double legger 🤣 i don't know either? then we got on different busses but I changed my mind jumped off mine to see him driving away from me 💔🤣🤣 wtaf?! also Brad rugged?! 🤣
A double legger 😂😂

• Haha

curiousxx

Jake smirking like the horrible twat he is whilst everyone else looks concerned. And still when Lib pours her heart out to him, he continues to gaslight her. I actually hate him.
Please can someone explain how it was gaslighting? I’m really bad at spotting it and would really appreciate if someone could help me x