Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Priscilla99

Can someone please tell Teddy that Faye will only be 10x worse on the outside when they’re required to do appearances. It’s even more disappointing that he’s the one trying to rekindle things.
It’s hugely disappointing.
If they get together I don’t think they’ll win now. She doesn’t deserve it and Teddie, no one likes a bottler.

New girl priya follows priti patel on instagram, as in the guy who tries to create immigration detention centres and much much worse. She also said she has a crush on boris johnson in an interview. She can go now :)
Ah you’ve made me laugh, did anyone ever go before they even got there😀

Reactions: 1

Mable912

VIP Member
I do not need to educate myself and will post on a gossip forum as I see fit.

if you are a professional who is diagnosing and making assumptions about Faye based on a highly edited and produced TV programme that is concerning and she may disagree with your words should she ever read them.

Is your profile picture an unflattering representation of someone you don't like?
I am not and have not attempted to diagnose Faye. I’m not even going to use energy replying to each of your points when I can see by your defensive response that a part of you knows deep down this isn’t ethically right.

Gossip isn’t exploitation.

Ive done what I needed to do, I wanted to bring a different angle and I’ve done it, so I will bow out at this point.

Chilli92

I can see why they didn’t she must have been so intimidating blowing her lid like that. She was vile to Dale who seemed to just be trying to diffuse her a little bit. If a girl had stood up to her she’d have just turned around and laid into them. Plus I’m sure a lot of them didn’t want to get dragged into that drama as they have their own stuff to contend with.
Acting intimidated around people like that is just giving them more power tbh.

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
When everyone was voting for their favourite boy and girl, wasn’t that the episode before the faye and teddy drama episode took place? Because if it was then faye will be safe and looks like they will rekindle things ://///
They did show a small clip of ‘on tomorrow night’ of Faye screaming before the vote but probably not enough people would have known the extent