Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jellybb

VIP Member
I didn’t complain about Faye per se, more of a general complaint about the show. I’m actually worried for her and her family and feel she is being exploited by itv in the name of entertainment. There has already been 2 contestants that have committed suicide after the show… if Faye is this fragile and volatile she should have never been cast

Reactions: 3

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
Being kind sometimes means telling someone they’re wrong, that the way they’re behaving is not acceptable and that they need to seek help. Everyone placating her (while I COMPLETELY understand why nobody would want to get involved) does not help her. The kindest thing would be someone telling her to leave and seek counselling/MH support.
I have a question.. @judgejohndeed where would we see the fallout (if any) from tonight?
Will it be reported ofcom complaints or will Love Island producers directly address the situation?

My first Love Island and in the ROI so don't really understand the magnitude of Ofcom complaints?

Reactions: 2

Saint_clemmie

VIP Member
The show finishes in 2 weeks doesn’t it? So do we think these will be the last 2 new bombshells added in? 🤔 I can’t remember from previous years how close to the end more get added!
They usually throw people in to tie up loose ends so they are all in couples.

Giftinghell

Chatty Member
From what I gathered from Katherine Ryan’s stories, there is a prize money at the end and if the girl couples up with a guy who is single then they both win the money, but if she couples up with a guy who’s in a relationship, the guy and his GF get the money.
See this is brutal! But they’ve chosen to go in it
Why are people making reports to bloody OfCom about last night? What is it going to result in only that segment being scrapped for next year and again another sanitised version of the show without any drama. It happened, Faye went off, complaining to OfCom isn’t going to make it un-happen. The same ones complaining are the same ones giving out that the show isn’t what it once was. Is it any wonder! THIS IS WHY WE CANT HAVE NICE THINGS. Just stick on the Antiques Roadshow on repeat and let the rest of us salivate in the drama we want to see.

What a sad little life Jane.
🤣🤣🤣

Tinksby99

Can't wait to see Teddy couple up with someone that will give him the love he deserves and watch no-one pick Faye for a recoupling 😇
That’d be good but then we’d be subjected to Faye squawking on about how Teddy had said how much he liked her & look how quick he moved on blah blah blah blah blah

Mable912

VIP Member
Why the need to screenshot what people are saying on these threads tho? Is it a case of “be kind but only when it suits me”? This is Tattle, you know the script.
Somebody said there had been no abusive posts about Faye on the thread, so I simply showed evidence there was, which the OP acknowledged. She may well be a dickhead, but a dickhead that needs therapy!

I agree with the poster who said ITV won’t take Faye off as it shows them in a bad light. But I hope they pull contestants in between shooting individually to make sure they’re all okay!

Paige7

VIP Member
Didn't Chloe kinda egg Faye on with "you have the best comebacks" whilst laughing

Yet noone wants to talk about that
Yeah I didn’t like that! It just encouraged her to keep going and continue to think she was right!

Marie1978

I'm on the fence on this.

Whilst seeing that clip of Teddy wouldn't necessarily have made me lose my rag as much as Faye did, I would still have been bloody annoyed with him, not so much for being attracted to someone else but for the fact he'd not said a single thing about it. The whole debacle with Jake would have quite possibly tipped me over the edge. I don't get why none of the other girls were annoyed by the gnome, are they all just such simps that they can't see how bad it was? Why was no one else calling Jake out?!

Jake's reaction to Faye was really unpleasant. Take it from someone who's been there, he's the sort of bloke who would react with his hands if a woman puts him down or calls him out on his behaviour. It's written all over his thick face.

I know that loads of you think Matt is great, but I found the bit with him and that utter bellend Liam sitting there and commenting (about how awful Faye's shouting and arguing was) so bloody misogynistic. Real overtones of how women should behave in a certain way etc. Can't bear either of them now.

But back to Faye.. thing is, she did say she didn't want to speak to Teddy. Shouldn't he have left it at that? Spoke to her tomorrow when she was sober and a calmer discussion could have ensued?

I'm no massive fan of Faye's at all and haven't ever wanted her to win (other than as a way to stop Jiberty) but from some posts on here tonight the level of horror at her behaviour is such that you'd think she'd killed someone. She got annoyed, at least part of which was justified, she lost her temper, shouted and swore. She said her bit. In some ways I think good for her. I'd rather do that than be totally passive like Millie who is allowing Liam to walk all over her and will do exactly the same the next time he cheats and the one after that.
I get your point but I think because she's so insecure and fiery why would he tell her that when it was nothing in the first place. I certainly wouldn't if I knew the other person was gonna hit the roof and I had done nothing wrong.

With Millie I think because it was a game she's not got so worked up about the kiss. With Lillie it was worse as their emotions were involved. But I definitely have gone off of Liam lately.

Giftinghell

Chatty Member
I'd say they were just getting so much grief on her page they've gone dark. Doubt she'd leave without being told to by producers? She's been way out of line the last few eps but she's obviously delicate and unstable and there's definitely a kindness in her somewhere. I actually feel bad fir her, the amount of abuse she'll get for months and months after this will be rough 😔
I honestly think it’ll be forgotten in a few months, probably less than…

Cupântae

Chatty Member
She was though... which makes his "omission of truth" worse.

We all watched Faye question their relationship & go down and tell Teddy afterwards. I think doubts are normal & healthy. Its up to them if they work it out. Everyone deserves love

• Heart