Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mable912

VIP Member
I'm not sure if it's been mentioned on here, but after experiencing it myself with an ex girlfriend for 3 years. The way faye has gone on this week in the episodes especially with yesterday's episode, she shows quite a lot off symptoms of high functioning BPD to me.
Anyone whose got bpd or been in a relationship with someone whose got bpd honestly they will totally understand where I'm coming from when they witness fayes behaviour.
The anger issues , the up and down mood swings , impulsive behaviour, very unstable relationships with people around her,
the aggressiveness, the way everyone in the villa was walking on eggshells around her, the belittling off teddy on a constant basis , the way she just screams insecurity with her behaviour, teddy before the relationship got ended with her was very patient towards her , but this type behaviour just wears you down overall. It's exhausting constantly trying second guess someone's mood especially when faye is so up and down.
I feel for faye because ultimately she's not portrayed herself in a good light especially being on TV for millions off people witnessing her behaviour, she's definitely one islander whose going to need to be kept a close eye especially for the next couple months when she's out the villa.
In teddy head he's thinking fayes over exaggerated with her points and she has. It's pointless arguing with borderlines they are always right even if its painstaking obvious to people around them their behaviour is wrong. And when 3/4 off the islanders tried to speak to faye yesterday look at how volatile it become.
Faye needs help that's obvious just I hope she doesn't get even worse than what we all witnessed in Fridays episode.
Very well said. I hope both Teddy and Faye are getting support after all this

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Priscilla99

Please send a new girl in for Teddy ASAP
Has it all gone beyond anything so simple🤔
For all what’s been said upthread I think Teddie has real feelings for Faye, is it possible he could move along so easily 🤔. Even knowing it was none of my fault if someone had treated me the way Faye treated Teddie last night it would take me a little while to view things in their absolute perspective.
If you feel it’s not easy to heal.

Priscilla99

Oh yes Tom was definitely really controlling and really clever with it.
I also think Michael was totally gaslighting Amber when the Joanna thing happened, I may think differently looking back but I thought he really showed his true colours in that situation.

Danny for me this season was far worse than Faye. Different league altogether.
I also think Jake is massively playing games, he’s really not stupid and is fully pretending to be the nice guy. I find that so much more manipulative and calculated than someone shouting verbal abuse at people when running on emotion but maybe that’s just me 🤷🏼‍♀️
I don’t want to sound like I’m excusing Fayes behaviour. But I don’t think she’s abusing Teddy. She may have been verbally abusive towards him (and the rest of the villa on Friday!) but there’s a big difference in my eyes.
I’m happy to accept I’m in a minority here though.
Thanks.
I’m on board with a lot of what you say, just don’t think they’re far worse than the way Faye behaved. It could be that what you cite we’ve seen similar instances of the same behaviour before .. gaslighting, manipulation etc .. but Faye’s relentless arguing and denying anyone else the chance to speak is new to me. We’ve seen plenty of rows but nothing like that.
Minority opinion, no need to validate, we must all own our posts😀

Daisybee

VIP Member
Presumably from first look it looks like finally it will be solely the public vote and not go down to the islanders again!
yes it would seem that way, surely Laura isn’t going to go through all the islanders saying your safe, “wonder will they say a bottom 3 or just announce who is leaving

Whatamiat

Sunday’s episode looks like he’s going to be a right snooze 🙄
Where did it say they were going?
Remember when Georgia and whatshisface were faced with either one stay or both go, they were on a boat I think. Sunday night could be the same thing. Although they did do the whole 1 stay thing with Brad and lucinda. Fuck knows. But im exhausted after tonight episode lol

loubylou50

VIP Member
I think the timeline is that tonight’s episode shows two days. The aftermath of the Teddy and Faye thing where Teddy and Faye talk, then flits forward to the LI Club which will run into tomorrow’s episode where we will meet the new islanders who will join the party.
The show finishes in 2 weeks doesn’t it? So do we think these will be the last 2 new bombshells added in? 🤔 I can’t remember from previous years how close to the end more get added!

Moe

VIP Member
I’ll eat a denim jacket if he forgives her😂😂
I’ve never watched a single episode of Love Island ever but like to pop in and out of this thread. Today I went looking on YouTube for last night’s and Faye’s epi.
I may watch on Sunday and then Olivemaks if that does happen 😂😂😂

• Haha

nik1231

Chatty Member
Dale and Matthew both stood up to her. Jake had his own issues with her last night.

I think it’s unfair to expect other people to get involved because standing up to her would do nothing except make her more angry. That type of person just sees red and is oblivious to everything else. She will heavily regret this when she watches it for herself.

Also Teddy didn’t deserve any of that. He was however the one to approach her so why should people get involved when he was actually wanting to have the conversation.
Her behaviour was disgusting yesterday, but one thing I will agree with her on - she did say multiple times that she didn’t want to talk to him and he should keep walking. He didn’t.

Then again she shouts so loud it’s hard not to hear her anywhere in the villa anyway!

Reactions: 1

Whatamiat

Has anyone seen belle hassan's stories? Basically sticking up for Faye and it is interesting seeing it from the other side. I mean her behaviour was ridiculous and uncalled for and she def needs words with herself but she will get so much shit for it. And we don't know the full story either. Like she could have been given loads of wine or whatever, shown the worst bits about Teddy, rilled up for drama basically.
She's calling out people as well 😏 belle that is.

Reactions: 1