Love Island 2021 #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh Faye looking around all smug as she walked over to talk to Teddy. Get the the duck off my telly.

Reactions: 16
I had to mute Faye, she's anxiety-inducing and it's making me very uncomfortable 😬😬😬😬

Who else is on there? Just because I'm nosey haha
Tom, Kady & Adam M all from series 2 (such a messy series), Johnny from s3, and now Miss Beef Lips Faye

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Even if he forgave her for this, he must realise it'll only happen again over something else
Surely he isn’t that bleeping stupid. I reckon she’d be the type to physically abuse her fella

Reactions: 9
“you’re going to diffuse the situation onto me” - witch are you FOR REALLLL?!

Reactions: 22
Faye keeps using words wrong. Is she pissed or just trying to sound more intelligent than she is? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Time for Teddy to find someone that actually deserves him!

Reactions: 20
Has Faye really being screeching for the last 30 mins? I’ll say it again.. HOW DID SHE PASS THE PSYCH TESTs?????

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She’s a bleep I’m sorry 🤷‍♀️ she just keeps talking over him and then screaming when she realises she’s wrong

Reactions: 30
We wanted drama but this with Faye is too much. No one else gets their feeling validated because she's all over the villa screaming. She's such a toxic person to not be able to look around and see that her mates are hurt too.

Teddy in the beach hut 😭 That tear killed me.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.