Love Island 2021 #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my boyfriend literally just said if more women were like Faye and less like Liberty men would’ve been put in their place centuries ago
🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Really feeling for Teddy now - Faye is relentless and it’s horrific having someone repeatedly kick you when you’re already down. If the roles were reversed and he was speaking to her this way I think production would have intervened out of fear he’d attack her
Her behaviour is disgusting!

Reactions: 21
It’s the double standards for me… imagine if that was a man SCREAMING at a girl like that 🤡

• Sick
Reactions: 87
Faye is going too far, I feel sorry for teddy. He's such a nice guy and doesn't deserve to be treated like that. You would think security would have told faye to go and calm down

Reactions: 47
Honestly, imagine if a guy was behaving like that and saying "you better keep on walking". Shes ON ONE.

As per with Faye, she has valid reason for her feelings but that doesnt give her the right to behave like this. Sadly I see a lot of my younger self in her, she cannot control her emotions. She needs to sort her tit out.

Reactions: 35
my boyfriend literally just said if more women were like Faye and less like Liberty men would’ve been put in their place centuries ago
🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
Nah. She ain’t putting anyone in their place. No one wants to be, as Teddy put it, “treated like a piece of tit on someone’s shoe”.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Jake smirking like the horrible twit he is whilst everyone else looks concerned. And still when Lib pours her heart out to him, he continues to gaslight her. I actually hate him.

Reactions: 75
Just wondering if I come across like Faye when I shout at my fella 👀 must remember to be calmer

• Haha
Reactions: 39
It seems everyone is almost scared of Faye, do you think stuff like this may have previously happened off camera/edited out? Something doesn’t seem right, I understand her anger towards Jake but the way she is with Teddy seems brutal

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.