Love Island 2021 #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she’s pushed teddy into the mew girls arms before she’s even arrived.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I am really disappointed in the fact none of the other girls are doing ANYTHING to try and calm Faye down or put her in her place. I thought I liked Faye but wow she is childish and ABUSIVE what she is doing right now is exhibiting verbally abusive behaviour and I think we can all agree that if this was a man he would be booted from the villa ASAP

Reactions: 67
Chloe and Toby speaking sense...I clearly need to put my wine down.

Broke my heart lib saying she feels jake doesn't rate her

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Jake smirking like the horrible twit he is whilst everyone else looks concerned. And still when Lib pours her heart out to him, he continues to gaslight her. I actually hate him.
I noticed this. He’s a complete waste of space. I can’t believe she didn’t call him out on his encouraging of the boys in casa! She’s as self centred as him, even if it manifests in different ways

Reactions: 27
Anyone else have a little chuckle at the 3 girls sitting in front of Faye as she’s screaming like they’re watching an episode of Eastenders 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Really just want teddy to dash Faye in the pool the rude cow. She’s vile and spiteful. Horrific to watch

Reactions: 19
No not her making Teddy cry. She better get out on the next vote. Don't carry about her insecurities go to therapy.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I'm glad Chloe has pointed out how tit Jake's reaction has been. How did she and Toby suddenly become the calm and sensible ones? 🥴

Reactions: 51
I’m confused as to why he’s even still trying to talk to her. I’d be like OFF YOU duck by now

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.