Love Island 2021 #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah this is horrible to watch. I honestly think she should be removed. This isn’t acceptable behaviour. It’s beyond entertainment at this point.

Reactions: 50
So Jake still didn't tell Liberty she was beautiful and that he fancied her. Just 'I made you my girlfriend' over and over. Very odd boy.

Why is Faye being so incredibly dense? Nobody else will want to partner up with her. She is such a dick.

Reactions: 70
This is making me deeply uncomfortable. She is verbally and mentally abusing him now. She needs to be removed from the villa because she is dangerous.

Reactions: 51
Faye is so flipping pleased with herself it's embarrassing. What a clown.

Reactions: 14
I’m torn now. I want Chloe and Toby to win. But now I want teddy to win with the new girl more than ever.

Reactions: 34
I'm just gonna say it all of the girls in there are terrified of faye exept for chloe

Reactions: 48
Dale better be careful with that floss or his Dubai dentures will ping out and smash the window

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Petition to remove Faye - they wouldn't accept this behaviour from a man, so why the hell is she allowed to walk around speaking to people and terrorising the villa like that?

Reactions: 65
Faye needs counselling. Not saying that to be funny but she has deep seated issues and it’s uncomfortable to watch.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.