Love Island 2021 #22 We’re done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmao Teddy sleeping on the day bed with one eye open tonight.

Holy tit!

Reactions: 8
Millie has seen all that and still wants him to cuddle her in bed?! Is she okay?!

I actually think Millie is relieved. In her head it was worse. She smiled when she saw Liam mention that Millie is in his heart. The bar is low with her it seems

• Sad
Reactions: 19
No Faye he looks like a gentleman you look like an absolute psycho witch!

Reactions: 17
Faye is going to end up alone way past this show if she doesn't do some self work

Reactions: 8
At this rate it’s Toby & Chloe to win….. never thought I’d say that!

Reactions: 6
Seriously this 8s all still from the same night. Its gonna continue from this night on Sunday. Where do the days go then??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Fay has got issues man. Imagine her family watching this😳

Why aren't the girls stepping in??? Self destruct or what.

OMG MORE! A whole episode of Fay raging 🥴🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I feel like she just wanted an excuse to kick off, she's not even making sense now. I wanted drama but directed at Jake not Teddy

Reactions: 5
I don’t get the hate for Faye (teddy does not deserve this tho) but even the way she was shouting at jake/dale the nosey Parker is what we’ve been WAITING FOR

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.