Love Island 2021 #22 We’re done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you don't wanna be someone's girlfriend then leave and give someone else the space that wants to find someone... lol

Reactions: 13
I think the producers have given Faye a bit to much to drink and I feel so bad for teddy

Reactions: 11
Teddy is right. She is a twit. She’s pushed his final button to call her that as he is just pure respect through and through.

Reactions: 33
Faye is giving me season 2 messy vibes, I love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well.. Chloe’s not a girls girl is she? Not supporting any of them, just sat with her man 🙄

Reactions: 5
Lmao this random argument and the background music and Faye randomly shouting about nothing reminds me of the later seasons of Bad Girls Club lol does anyone else relate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.