Love Island 2021 #21 Little orange number

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On a side note I just don’t know how they can all sleep in that big room with so many people 😭 it stresses me not just looking at it

• Sick
Reactions: 47
this is another filler episode isn't it? can we get on with the dumping already, I've no patience

253626.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Jake is so determined to avoid saying that he loves Liberty! It doesn’t need to be a big scripted moment, just say it if you feel it, and if you don’t, be a big enough person to tell her and let her move on with someone who is going to love her.
Are you mad! He’s not going to tell her her doesn’t love her there’s £50k at stake 🤣

Reactions: 5
How many do we reckon are getting the boot then?
My guess is it goes to bottom 3. bottom one leaves, and then the villa have to vote. Could either be to keep one boy and one girl or to save a couple

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I didn’t know dale and the hammerhead were so close - if they had coupled up they’d be out though because who cares about a boring newbie couple 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wait did Sam just say “with our name tattooed on” about the bombshell Liam was on about… or did I mishear?

How did they manage to find so many people who are in to feet? duck sake.

Thank you so much to whoever named this thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.