Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fanaff

VIP Member
The however many awful weeks have been worth it for those 30 seconds.
All hail King Matthew. How can we make him win?

• Heart
Reactions: 64

under the ivy

VIP Member
Someone said Mary looks like a hammerhead shark on the last thread and it sends me every time I think of it 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Grace's Secret

Jake is so determined to avoid saying that he loves Liberty! It doesn’t need to be a big scripted moment, just say it if you feel it, and if you don’t, be a big enough person to tell her and let her move on with someone who is going to love her.
Yeah but for him it does. He is following a formula.
1. Choose a girl and stay with her to end.
2. Make a huge show of asking her to be his girlfriend.
3. Cook her a crap meal
4. Pass Casa Amore test
5. Make a huuge show of saying you love her. Crappy tea lights or something as everyone cheers.
6. Meet families all love each other.
7. Mention want to live together when out.
8. Win show or runner up.
9. 6 months of deals, interviews etc
10. Split up saying "we are just looking for different things".

He is THE most calculated person in there. Knows exactly what he is doing. Just not sure if Liberty really likes him or just on board with "the plan".

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
Why does. Liam. Talk like. He needs to. Pause. Every few words. Can his brain. Not compute. Full sentences.

he’s still fit as though

• Haha
Reactions: 59

francaispangol

WHAT IS THE POINT OF THE PUBLIC VOTE IF THE ISLANDERS DECIDE
THIS IS THE SHITTEST PROGRAMME KNOWN TO MAN
GET IN THE BIN EVERY ONE YOU FECKING PRODUCERS

• Haha

Alan34

Liam “the boys decided to cheat”
Millie “maybe they took a leaf out of your book”
Queen.

• Haha
  • Heart

Fanaff

VIP Member
I see what everyone's saying about Kaz and she's definitely being hypocritical, but I think she just DGAF about Matthew cos she knows they only really coupled up out of necessity. She gave him his ticket to the villa and in return he was her back up for Tyler picking someone else. It doesn't run deeper than that for her
That makes her speech at the recoupling LAST NIGHT even worse then?! She was saying she is picking a guy that she can trust and give 100% to then does this?! Nah, she’s a bitch and there is no defending her

Reactions: 58

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Remember when Toby wanted to get to know both Chloe and Abi and how much the girls kicked off. Alright when Kaz does it though isn’t it?

• Heart
Reactions: 58

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Can Matt be the Greg of this series? Greg came in for a few weeks, won 25k and dipped back to being a normie. King shit tbh 👑

• Heart
Reactions: 56