Love Island 2021 #21 Little orange number

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find Faye’s ‘I’ve got my guard up’ ‘oh I’m so awkward I hate emotions’ blaaaaah so dull and boring. Trying to give herself a story and a character arc.

Reactions: 35
this series regardless of who wins I doubt we’ll ever hear from them again

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why does. Liam. Talk like. He needs to. Pause. Every few words. Can his brain. Not compute. Full sentences.

he’s still fit as though

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Mary seems like a massive nasty piece of work, there was no need for all that drama! She’s best friends with Arianna Ajtar who is known for being bitchy and a bully in the influencer world, she’s also scammed people through her clothing brand ‘Mars the label’ which Mary has been wearing in love island to promote it. The apple never falls far from the tree 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Someone said Mary looks like a hammerhead shark on the last thread and it sends me every time I think of it 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 61
I don’t get it but Teddy really does like Faye. Maybe he is the man for her 😍

I reckon they could win this whole thing cos he is so sweet 🥺

Reactions: 29
Living for the thread title!!

Just for old times sake…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.