Love Island 2021 #21 Little orange number

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else cringe when Liam talks? It’s like he’s reading from a script (badly).

Reactions: 17
Wait? He still hasn’t said I love you back to her? Don’t bleeping kill me😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Did toby nearly say he didn’t expect to like anyone? Because…is there anyone he hasn’t liked?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Honestly the next boy that comes in it’s going to be boy bye to Dale from Mary! Watch this space
Literally Mary is just desperate to stay in the villa so she can get brand deals… fame hungry so she’ll take anyone

Reactions: 13
Mary didn’t care enough to speak to Abi before cracking on with Dale did she?
i like Abi but she was aware about the ‘vibe’ between Dale and Mary. She chatted to Kaz about how Dale was always looking for Mary and Abi and Mary had a chat about it acknowledging the situation. So Abi can’t claim she didn’t know about the situation.

Reactions: 15
I actually don’t think Mary likes Dale, I think she just wants to get with the guy who rejected Chloe to get one up on her for Toby choosing Chloe over her

Reactions: 27
Jake is so determined to avoid saying that he loves Liberty! It doesn’t need to be a big scripted moment, just say it if you feel it, and if you don’t, be a big enough person to tell her and let her move on with someone who is going to love her.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.