Love Island 2021 #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noooooooo teddy!!!!!! What happened to Sam, Fay?

WTF TOBY!!!! You confused little boy, he's playing all these girls like it's a game.

Reactions: 5
I haven’t been this shocked at a preview for the following night since Maura said “he’s just so manly” and the camera cut to Curtis.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I don’t know why a little piece of me wants her to forgive Liam 😭

every relationship has its hurdles. To me if he was genuinely sorry then I could get past what he’d done. She has every right to be hurt and she might struggle to get past it but I hope she tries.
I’m the same on this one. I really want him to go nowhere near anyone else now, even if they don’t get back together. He needs to try and gain some integrity back!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Chloe and Toby should recouple so they can be drunk/high and chaotic together 😂
Abi can then get with Dale coz she fancied him anyway.
Teddy should couple up with Millie for the win, but he's fucked that and gone back to Faye even though she doesn't respect him at all.
Sam and Mary can pair up as CA buddies.

Reactions: 13
I'm getting heavy flashbacks to when that preview of Maura saying she likes Curtus was shown. 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.