Love Island 2021 #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"What's the difference between 1 kiss or 3?"
You bloody knobgoblin, that's the whole bloody point.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Millie has shown how to handle a tit situation with maturity and decorum.

Kaz and Faye could learn a thing or two from her

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I really don’t understand Liam. He was so dedicated to Millie even when they first coupled up so for him to be swayed that easily in Casa Amor just feels like whiplash. Lads truly never realise what they have until it’s too late.

Reactions: 41
Liam won’t ever get better than Millie but she can do 10x better than him. Fingers crossed for her staying strong, maybe now she’ll see hasn’t much going on between his ears.

Reactions: 29
I wonder what helpful advice matchmaker Jake will give to his good friend Liam.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
men can literally cheat and disrespect women and then expect us to forgive and trust them for the rest of our life it’s beyondddd me. yes I’m generalising idc

Reactions: 38
I really don’t understand Liam. He was so dedicated to Millie even when they first coupled up so for him to be swayed that easily in Casa Amor just feels like whiplash. Lads truly never realise what they have until it’s too late.
Part of me wonder if Liam understands that Casa Amour was filmed. There was only so long his lie was going to stay a secret..

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Millie and Teddy couple up
Clips (or the tweets) of Jake egging the boys on get shown to smug lib would make my week !

Reactions: 16
Brad said Liam was waiting for Casa until Millie came. Maybe that feeling never truly went away?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.