Love Island 2021 #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i'm clearly unhinged because... they weren't exclusive, he snogged someone else and realised he likes Millie. what is the problem?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The thing that frustrates me about Jake is that we need to get him out in a public vote but the caliber of boys is so low this year that there’s no way he would be voted lowest when up against the likes of Toby/Tyler/Liam plus three new Casa boys who have made so little impact I can’t remember their names

Reactions: 21
All of the men on this show (apart from Teddy) are why I hate men. Liam and Jake are vile. Toby is so stupid.

bleeping hell, I actually want Aaron aBrad back…
100% confirms my hate in men. there’s hardly any men in love island that have stayed loyal. I’m pretty sure only 4/5 girls have strayed throughout every season. And their excuse of a ‘lads holiday’ makes my bloooood boil

Reactions: 12
Did Liam really just say to Millie “that hurts that does”……………. I…. I have no words…

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.