Love Island 2021 #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Liam isnt sorry he hurt her, he is sorry he got found out

• Heart
Reactions: 73
I think Chloe won’t let Millie go back on it tbh 🙏🏻 Living for the boundaries go on gals!

Reactions: 10
Faye needs to be honest about her feelings! I hope she has a real convo with Teddy he deserves that

Reactions: 9
I’m liking millies little orange number ;)
She hasn't learned yet that wearing a little orange number means you can ignore any men you don't want to talk to. Seriously Millie, you can just leave this conversation right now and go get ya self another glass of wine.

Whoever paid for the rights to Olivia Rodrigo's album is determined to get their moneys worth for it aren't they? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Omg fair play to Millie. Cuz me and my trauma I wuda took him back 🤣🤣 if I'm ever in that position I'm gonna think of millie. What would millie do 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
How quickly will a new girl dump their OG and sidle up to Liam?

Reactions: 22
I’ve not liked a single one of Liberty or Fayes outfits. Ever.
It's dem horrible I saw it first clothes ain't it (shows sponsor)

Liam, you fucked it. He regrets it big time, shame.

Fay, you just looking any excuse, you never liked Teddy anyway.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.