Love Island 2021 #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah the cherry on top - good old fashioned Oedipus Complex
I thought the exact same thing....his dad seemed nice though

@PepsiCherry I'm nominating you as Irelands's entry bombshell next year girl..
So get your Instagram in order (we'll set up a go fund me to buy you follower bots lol )
Sort your grid out and in you pop

Reactions: 5
Can someone PLEASE tell Liberty that Jake said he would do the same thing as all the other boys if he didn’t have a girlfriend? That would be TV gold. He shouldn’t have wanted to because he likes her, not because he has a ball and chain.
Jake reminds me of Jay from the Inbetweeners - giving all the boys shoddy advice

Reactions: 30
Im size 16 and 5 foot 11.4 ....... need to get to a size 8 and shrink by 5 inches and im brunette.. need to dye it blonde

Bombshell yes though. In heels you can't miss me !

Imagine me in there !! Taller than most of the lads bar Tyler and Liam in my heels. Be able to see all the drama being a giraffe

Honestly it would be a nightmare but I'm so like maura lol. Id be giving out to everyone and telling them what's what

Go fund me for followers hhahahahahaha and I'll be 30 next year !!!!!! Look 24 max though

Reactions: 12
We'd demand the Love Island app for Ireland and we'd ALL vote for you...you gorgeous thang

Reactions: 3
Toby must be a producers puppet because no way in hell after alllllll this he wants chloe now wth it’s laughable really

Reactions: 6
We'd demand the Love Island app for Ireland and we'd ALL vote for you...you gorgeous thang
I look very like Marina and the Diamonds but again I'm a giraffe
And thank ya you can run my Instagram for me

Reactions: 1
Had an unexpected win after betting (for the first ever time) on the euros so thought I’d try my luck with love island 50/1 for Toby to win so my £10 could get me £500, rooting for him now, I need the money

Reactions: 17
The fuck is wrong with me spending time making shit like this.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.