Love Island 2020 Winter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's amazing how many past islanders are turning to Tik-Tok to stay relevant now 🤔 is that really the best source of income? I wanted to see what you think

It's amazing how many past islanders are turning to Tik-Tok to stay relevant now 🤔 is that really the best source of income? I wanted to see what you think
I was literally just saying to my teenage daughter earlier (as she mentioned the Camilla being pregnant) that this winter’s contestants must be GUTTED that between Caroline Flack’s death and Coronavirus they basically haven’t had any PR or real earning opportunity like all the summer ones do! Poor kids will have to actually go back to work for a living! 🤣

Reactions: 4
It’s definitely in the style, go on their insta page
Yeah, she shared things on her stories before ITS announced it. I'd say it's more of an edit than a range though because aren't they supposed to keep photo shoots offline until the release of a line?

I feel quite sad for Shaughna. I feel like she’s desperate to just look perfect when she’s already naturally really pretty and she did amazing with her weight loss. I don’t think Callum ditching her for someone as ridiculously good looking as Molly helped!

Reactions: 6
Looks like something on her lower body/ legs.
there’s a picture of different compression garments for that area.

What surgery has shaughna had? She keeps saying she’s going to be completely honest about it but she hasn’t actually said what she’s had done! Annoying
I reckon she has had surgery to get rid of her cankles. If I remember, they were constantly going on about her legs through the whole series

• Sad
Reactions: 2