Love Island 2020 Winter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amy seemed like a vulnerable soul, not someone I would have thought was cut out for the reality tv world. And now she’s on celebs go dating.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know if there’ll be a homecoming episode this year? Or have I already missed it?!

Does anyone know if there’ll be a homecoming episode this year? Or have I already missed it?!
I don’t think there is. I’ve check the programming on sky for next week and there’s nothing showing up. I’m a bit gutted as that’s one of my fav episodes x

• Sad
Reactions: 2
As much as I liked Siannise & Luke T etc., I think they all need to take it slow now their back to reality as a romance in the villa doesn't represent real life, living in a bubble in the villa. But I wish them well.

Amy seemed like a vulnerable soul, not someone I would have thought was cut out for the reality tv world. And now she’s on celebs go dating.
Is it me or does her voice sound different. I was watching celebs go dating before and she sounds completely different. Unless I’ve just forgotten

Is it me or does her voice sound different. I was watching celebs go dating before and she sounds completely different. Unless I’ve just forgotten
Not a show I watch however it's entirely likely she's had voice coaching since coming out of the villa. IIRC at one point she was angling for more Loose Women appearances so probably had tv/presentation coaching in the hopes of that or something else happening, that will include voice work.

Not a show I watch however it's entirely likely she's had voice coaching since coming out of the villa. IIRC at one point she was angling for more Loose Women appearances so probably had tv/presentation coaching in the hopes of that or something else happening, that will include voice work.
Amy has been trying to get famous for years, she sold a story about herself a year or two ago about her grandparents paid for boob job, hoping this would get the public interested in her. She is so desperate to be famous, I remember seeing her on loose women & she just comes across as needy & odd and not in a quirky way. She also tried to have a sing-along with Amy of musical songs in some club down the road from Molly Mae's or maybe it was Lives extensions/clothing launch. She & her team said it was completely sold out and had a great atmosphere, but I remember at the time people posting insta stories of the place half empty and that the atmosphere was dead. I think she was also angling for Strictly & DoI last season, she will probably try for Strictly again, but doubt they will take her on. I know I sound harsh and she probably lovely in real life, but on tele she just doesn't come across as likeable or is someone who a viewer can warm to.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Amy has been trying to get famous for years, she sold a story about herself a year or two ago about her grandparents paid for boob job, hoping this would get the public interested in her. She is so desperate to be famous, I remember seeing her on loose women & she just comes across as needy & odd and not in a quirky way. She also tried to have a sing-along with Amy of musical songs in some club down the road from Molly Mae's or maybe it was Lives extensions/clothing launch. She & her team said it was completely sold out and had a great atmosphere, but I remember at the time people posting insta stories of the place half empty and that the atmosphere was dead. I think she was also angling for Strictly & DoI last season, she will probably try for Strictly again, but doubt they will take her on. I know I sound harsh and she probably lovely in real life, but on tele she just doesn't come across as likeable or is someone who a viewer can warm to.
Doesn't strictly have a no love island contestants rule? I thought I read that somewhere. Personally think if they're putting youtubers on it, islanders should be allowed too. But I agree that it seems unlikely Amy would be chosen. I think Maura (if she didnt do DOI) or Amber would be more likely.

I have to say I agree with this! I follow her on Instagram and Twitter, and I feel as though everything she posts is waiting for a reaction or more work. I really think she just wants to be in the spotlight and will do anything to achieve that. She came across really honest and sensitive on Love Island but in my opinion since she's come out it's like she's been desperate to be on anything

Reactions: 2
I’m new. .. too many posts to catch up on ..

I think Luke M is putting them too much in the limelight and he’s gonna be a player now he’s got his phone back

Demi is still reeling on her JB catch and won’t see it coming ..

Luke T and sianniice how’s a made up name spelt !! Will be in the background but they will last .

who were the winners again? 😂😂

• Haha
Anyone noticed Paige & Finn have appear to have gone into complete hibernation since Thursday night, no interviews, no posts, no pap pictures, don't even appear on any insta stories of other Islanders or their families stories. I know last year Molly stay of sm for a week or so, but Tommy was on other Islanders stories & Tommy was posting. Considering there isn't going to be a reunion this year, they are able to do interviews & magazine covers & the likes as soon as they like. Just speculating but wonder if they are in talks for something or if both are staying quite till Finn's football contract is sorted. Anyone have any thoughts or is in the know or even any wild conspiracy theories into why both have gone completely radio silent.

Curtis and Maura have split up from last year can’t say I’m surprised she wasn’t into him was so obvious

Reactions: 4
It’s only been a week since the final but it feels like this year’s contestants/the series has sunk without a trace!

It’s only been a week since the final but it feels like this year’s contestants/the series has sunk without a trace!
True! I’ve seen maybe only 1 or two articles about them since it ended, usually were sick to the back teeth of seeing them by now.

Anyone noticed Paige & Finn have appear to have gone into complete hibernation since Thursday night, no interviews, no posts, no pap pictures, don't even appear on any insta stories of other Islanders or their families stories. I know last year Molly stay of sm for a week or so, but Tommy was on other Islanders stories & Tommy was posting. Considering there isn't going to be a reunion this year, they are able to do interviews & magazine covers & the likes as soon as they like. Just speculating but wonder if they are in talks for something or if both are staying quite till Finn's football contract is sorted. Anyone have any thoughts or is in the know or even any wild conspiracy theories into why both have gone completely radio silent.
Someone mentioned on a different thread that they've been advised to wait until CF funeral and memorial service has been before they do any big announcements etc.

Also they're probably in talks for big deals i.e PLT, Boohoo etc.

Nas comes across as a really horrible person from this video. Summary that I pinched from Reddit:

Context: Murad Merali who is a very active and well known U.K. youtuber was best friends with Nas for 10yrs and helped Nas get on Love Island.
  • When Nas was struggling on the show, Murad was very vocal about the struggles of Asian men dating in the U.K. dating scene. That ‘desexualisation of Nas’ post from this sub went VIRAL on twitter and Murad brought a lot of attention to it and was talking about Asian men on shows like Love Island.
  • The Sun wrote an article about it based on Murad’s views on ‘the desexualisation of asian men’ and brought ‘bad press’ to Nas because his ‘people’ did not want him to be associated with Racial issues like this. For anyone who doesn’t know, Murad is very open about topics like this.
  • Once Nas left the show, he was avoiding Murad because of the ‘bad press’ and basically ditched there 10yr friendship even though Murad had helped him get on the show. They finally managed to meet up and talk about the issue.
  • Murad confronted him about the fact that Nas was still openly friends with Connor despite Connor being racist towards black men and had no problem associating with Connor but didn’t want to associate with Murad for talking about the struggles Asian men go through dating because it would bring ‘bad press’.
  • Nas’ friend also told him that shaughna doesn’t like Murad and hates his videos??.... idk why that was mentioned in the video but I guess to show Nas values the opinions of the islanders more than his friend of 10yrs.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I know this is called Winter but it's for updates from Summer 2019 as well I think. Did you see that Anna has gone back to work as a pharmacist? Good for her.

Reactions: 5