Love Island 2020 Winter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen Paige and Finn have just returned from Greece and are now jumping about Scotland in a gifted campervan. Greece is on Scotland’s quarantine list and Scotland’s in a bad enough state with numbers without them destination hopping. Why do these people think they are about the rules? 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Just seen Paige and Finn have just returned from Greece and are now jumping about Scotland in a gifted campervan. Greece is on Scotland’s quarantine list and Scotland’s in a bad enough state with numbers without them destination hopping. Why do these people think they are about the rules? 🤬🤬🤬🤬
Only certain islands are on the list. They were due to fly to Mykonos but changed it to mainland as there was no quarantine on return.

Only certain islands are on the list. They were due to fly to Mykonos but changed it to mainland as there was no quarantine on return.
Does that apply to Scotland also (I know it’s the case in England). Can’t find anything other than all of Greece being added to the list in Scotland at the beginning of September. I hope I’m wrong and they’re not just another influencer breaking the rules that is mere mortals have to stick to.

Does that apply to Scotland also (I know it’s the case in England). Can’t find anything other than all of Greece being added to the list in Scotland at the beginning of September. I hope I’m wrong and they’re not just another influencer breaking the rules that is mere mortals have to stick to.
This is the exemptions list and was updated on the 24th. Greece Still aren’t on it. I know the same list for England has Greece except x, y, z on their list.
The reason it sticks out is as my Parents had to cancel their holiday this week.

Attachments

It's the whole of Greece for Scotland. They should not be swanning about the Highlands. Absolute joke. We have managed to stay relatively covid free up here. We don't need "tourists" bringing it to our local area.

• Angry
Reactions: 1
It's the whole of Greece for Scotland. They should not be swanning about the Highlands. Absolute joke. We have managed to stay relatively covid free up here. We don't need "tourists" bringing it to our local area.
Completely agree with you. I’m beyond furious. What chance do we have?!

He was a pretty crappy policeman. He was under review for gross misconduct for persistent lying when he went into the villa.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen the goss that Shaughna has had a boyfriend for two years?! That was some good acting in the villa!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m not totally sure how to do links, don’t post here much.

But if you go to ukgossiptv Instagram it’s all there

She posted saying she’s has a boyfriend for 2 years. Under her latest grid pic. I saw it - wish I’d screenshotted it, I went back and it was gone. But then people were questioning her on it and she said it was all for TV and she did it to support her mum financially. Got a screenshot of that bit! She’s also deleted that now.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Sophie pipers boyfriend seems to be niamh cullens brother, not sure if he’s her full brother or half brother? His name is Sean