Rebecca Gormley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Contestant from the winter series of Love Island. Has recently had controversies involving black fishing and cultural appropriation.

Probably should have included Biggs in the thread title too but alas, his pre-Love Island girlfriend posted this Tik Tok about him.
I remember being confused as hell when it was revealed that he was one of the Casa boys because I could’ve sworn he was still with Lori.

Reactions: 4
Probably should have included Biggs in the thread title too but alas, his pre-Love Island girlfriend posted this Tik Tok about him.
I remember being confused as hell when it was revealed that he was one of the Casa boys because I could’ve sworn he was still with Lori.
That whole situation with him and his ex is crazy. But also must give Rebecca doubt he’s not genuine.

Wouldn’t be surprised if this whole thing was constructed for publicity 🥴
From what I’ve heard it’s why Anton and Biggs aren’t friends anymore. I knew some of the boys from their social circle for a while and Anton has unfollowed them all with the exception of two (also still follows Lori) but all of them are still friends with Biggs. They’ve both deleted all of the pictures featuring the other person from their feed too, so the fallout must’ve been massive.

Reactions: 2
She totally thought she would become massively famous from Love Island with the dramatic entrance and all that when in actual fact she’s a total nobody trying to stay relevant. I occasionally see her on my discover page on Insta

She totally thought she would become massively famous from Love Island with the dramatic entrance and all that when in actual fact she’s a total nobody trying to stay relevant. I occasionally see her on my discover page on Insta
To be fair unless you’re an original islander or you make the final, you’re pretty much destined to be irrelevant. I can’t see any of the S6 islanders being relevant in a few years time, including the fan favourites.

Rebecca had the potential to be a big character that caused chaos like Adam, Megan and Maura but she made the mistake of gunning for Luke T who was set on Siânnise instead of someone with a wondering eye like Callum or Mike, which ultimately made her a waste of a bombshell.

Reactions: 3
To be fair unless you’re an original islander or you make the final, you’re pretty much destined to be irrelevant. I can’t see any of the S6 islanders being relevant in a few years time, including the fan favourites.

Rebecca had the potential to be a big character that caused chaos like Adam, Megan and Maura but she made the mistake of gunning for Luke T who was set on Siânnise instead of someone with a wondering eye like Callum or Mike, which ultimately made her a waste of a bombshell.
To be fair every islander from s6 are so irrelevant lol

Reactions: 6
lori isn't the brightest button is she? why would she even let him go on if she wanted him to return back to her? sly behaviour from the both of them

lori isn't the brightest button is she? why would she even let him go on if she wanted him to return back to her? sly behaviour from the both of them
To be fair a lot of people have went on the show just to further their career and then get back with their ex shortly after. Just look at Dani Dyer, Olivia Attwood, Grant from AUS etc.

Was extremely bold of Biggs to assume that he’d make it far though 🤣 I think if he had he probably would’ve went back to Lori but because he didn’t and since Rebecca was one of the more controversial islanders, he’s milking any bit of relevancy that he can get.

Apparently she’s had a fall and needs shoulder and surgery, does anyone know what happened? She put an update on her instagram

She recently moved to Dubai 'for good' but is now going to be moving back to the UK this month, as she was so naive she didnt actually think she'd have to do what she ended up being asked to do as part of the whole 'boat party' scene over there. Not really sure why she thought she could make a fortune just by turning up to these things, but it's not gone well and she's coming back!

Back in Dubai yet again, after claiming she was starting a 'new life' in property investment and management here in the UK. Lasted a week before she was back at the infamous boat parties... got to pay the bills somehow, especially as nobody is subscribing to her OnlyFans :sick:

Reactions: 2