Love Island 2019 🇬🇧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I'd say so about Curtis and Amy, I do find her a bit annoying though. Curtis is lovely, although I do get a gay/bi vibe from him too? Not that it matters! No I've not seen the interview, I don't think I remember who Sam is?! 🤣

Reactions: 4
Yeah I'd say so about Curtis and Amy, I do find her a bit annoying though. Curtis is lovely, although I do get a gay/bi vibe from him too? Not that it matters! No I've not seen the interview, I don't think I remember who Sam is?! 🤣
Fair he was most memorable for being very clearly used by Georgia (also saw him on 'dinner with my ex' and he was so up himself. His 'fame' has totally gone to his head he really thinks he's the tit now)
Here's the interview - he probably will say anything to stay in the press tbh

www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/love-island/9238247/love-island-sam-bird-lucie-joe-code/amp/

I also get camp vibes from Curtis. She called their hot tub chat "friend zone " I saw "gay best friend."

Reactions: 6
Fair he was most memorable for being very clearly used by Georgia (also saw him on 'dinner with my ex' and he was so up himself. His 'fame' has totally gone to his head he really thinks he's the tit now)
Here's the interview - he probably will say anything to stay in the press tbh
//www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/love-island/9238247/love-island-sam-bird-lucie-joe-code/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwiqjNDCm9jiAhXODOwKHSgKCRcQiJQBMAB6BAgIEAQ&usg=AOvVaw3BLg8HqwoNxIu4VdFmROjy&ampcf=1

I also get camp vibes from Curtis. She called their hot tub chat "friend zone " I saw "gay best friend."
Yes it was the 'oh I like your pink shorts' 'excuse me they're salmon'. He is a bit of a sweety.

He's a ballroom dancer, so even if he's not gay (which I don't think he is), he will certainly be used to hanging around with lots of gay men. So maybe some of their mannerisms and phrasing will have rubbed off on him.

Reactions: 8
Can we just take a minute to discuss Molly's ridiculously dark and badly done tan??????
And I thought Mrs Meldrums was bad 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If that’s what Lucie’s extensions look like after 5 days, she’s definitely going to be this years Ellie

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Least surprising eviction ever.

Also allow molly mae making it all about her "I'm the reason everyone's crying I feel so bad." How much do you hate people like that?

Reactions: 5
What I found hilarious is when Anna was talking about fit body - Anton was smirking and thought she’s talking about him .. noooot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Yel

Cringing so much that Anton assumed the amazing body was about him.

I'm trying to insert the gif of Taylor swift thinking she won a Grammy, but I think she's got them all deleted :LOL:

Curtis has a lovley bum 🍑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
What I found hilarious is when Anna was talking about fit body - Anton was smirking and thought she’s talking about him .. noooot 😂
I was creased he genuinely thought she was talking about him 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I like how Yewande and Michael are building a nice friendship, I think she is lovely .

P. S
I thing sherif has got a nice bum 🍑

Reactions: 3
I like how Yewande and Michael are building a nice friendship, I think she is lovely .

P. S
I thing sherif has got a nice bum [emoji527]
But I don't want a Samira Dr Alex situation [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Yel

Still can't decide if i like amber, maybe she chose Anton because she knows everyone will feel a bit sorry for how pathetic he is and wants to win people over by doing a nice thing.

Reactions: 1
It’s more like friend island so far. I hope someone comes in for everyone and not be tiny blondes are everyone’s type again 🙄

Best bit of the week 🤣🤣🤣 his face so funny
I knew she wasnt talking about him as soon as the camera went to him when she said it 😂😂😂

We need some funny lads in with all the banter!

Still can't decide if i like amber, maybe she chose Anton because she knows everyone will feel a bit sorry for how pathetic he is and wants to win people over by doing a nice thing.
I think I like her. I like how she doesnt fall for the patter and she can see through all the bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I knew she wasnt talking about him as soon as the camera went to him when she said it 😂😂😂

We need some funny lads in with all the banter!
Yesssss like Nathan he was hilarious, it needs livening up. Even the boys aren’t bromancing yet are they, apart from Curtis and Tommy,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.