Love Island 2019 🇬🇧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

Kirsty is known for being a right cow. This is what she said:
----
When asked who was her worst ever passenger, the presumably un-media trained flight attendant was candid: “I haven’t had any proper nightmares, but the only one was Kirstie Allsopp because she kept going up and down [between business and economy] with one kid and then coming back with two.

“There were lots of spare seats in business class and she kept coming back with two kids, and I was like no if you’ve booked three seats [in business class] then you’ve booked three seats.

“I was quite junior at the time so it was my manager who told me to, but I had to go over and tell them [that they couldn’t sit there].”

Allsopp called it ‘absurd’
Allsop was not one to take it sitting down (either in business class or economy) and waded in with her response, calling it “absurd” and claimed Hart couldn’t possibly understand the situation as “she’s not got kids”.

Possibly not making things better for herself, the Location, Location, Locationstar explained to Huffington Post: “We have this rule in my family that kids shouldn’t fly in club class because it’s spoiling – I’ve always said that – but if you’re little, you have to fly with your mum and dad.

“I travel with four children because I have two step children – they are 17 and 19. We’ve always said that when you get to about seven that you don’t fly with mum and dad any more, and you go into economy.

---
Sorry for the OT

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I met Phil and Kirsty years ago, and although she was nice (although a very hard customer to please!) She does give off the air of a middle/upper class snob.
I like amy more now 🤣

Reactions: 1
I'm catching up on Love Island instead of working because #Priorities

OMG WHY IS EVERYONE SO SAUCELESS

Have Joe pining over Lucie
Amy and Curtis discussing olives
Anton feeling sad because he's not first pick me

Yewande, enjoy your holiday. They gonna Samira you nicely.

Lucie doesn't sit well with my spirit

And like everyone, Amber is growing on me

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I So wanted Hannah and Jon to get married and have babies...................ah. I miss Hannah and her glorious, WTF bikinis.

Jon may well be a bell end on TOWIE but i will adore Island Jon forever for the "You make me feel like a rainbow" 🥴

Anton - Bollockwagon
Ahhh love island series 1. I was late to the LI party and only watched it last year. THE best ever series. Series 2 and 3 couldn’t compete. Never watched them. Did watch 4 last year tho.

Anyway this year:
Hmmm. Callum seems ok. Amber irritating . Tommy’s eyes 🔥 Amy and that dancer guy awww. Erm Cant think of the others. Btw im 2 eps behind already and just watching Weds.

Reactions: 2

Yel

Possibly because her father is Baron Allsop she thinks she’s from Royality 😂
Fair play to Kirsty, she is a tit hot negotiator. I've seen her put forward a "cheeky offer" of 465k - 10k below the asking of an ex-council semi in Oxford and secure the property! She's worked her way up from the slums of Hampstead and despite the Bedales education has done good.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm still struggling with the fact antons mum shaves his arse😂
Not really sure why amber is on love island as she doesn't seem to like anyone or even know what she wants or how she feels. She seems like too much hard work
I know - she doesnt want any chats or to tell anyone how she is feeling and wants everyone to chat to each other. Why is she there then?
Mind you i hate the “so wheres your head at” line. 🙄

Reactions: 2
I just saw this on the sun news : Love Island extended tonight as recoupling is so explosive bosses have been forced to add extra ten minutes onto the show

:eek:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I just saw this on the sun news : Love Island extended tonight as recoupling is so explosive bosses have been forced to add extra ten minutes onto the show

:eek:
Yes 💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽

Just hope its not a let down!

Reactions: 3
Trying to catch up but I just keep getting bored, thats not good is it. I'm not getting why Amber is growing on people... I still don't like her lol! x

Omg Tommy and Molly May are 100% each others type on paper ❤🌴

I think they're quite well suited! They already seem to have more banter than him and Lucy

Reactions: 5
Omg Tommy and Molly May are 100% each others type on paper ❤🌴

I think they're quite well suited! They already seem to have more banter than him and Lucy
I love how she was like "he's so charming and a really nice guy" when all he basically said was "you're my type and really pretty" in a monotone voice.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think Tommy and Molly are a great match !
Lucy will get upset now that’s for sure . She will not want to be stuck with Joe for too long .

I just think Tommy is one of life's optimists and probably falls in love 3 times s day.

Reactions: 10
I think Tommy and Molly are a great match !
Lucy will get upset now that’s for sure . She will not want to be stuck with Joe for too long .
I think she'll go creeping back to Joe. Surely they all know to win it you have to be a couple from the beginning!

I think she'll go creeping back to Joe. Surely they all know to win it you have to be a couple from the beginning!
Yeah did you see the interview out today with Sam from last year saying that? I can't see Lucy charming the public that much but then a lot can happen...

This is the first episode I've watched since the launch and I'm pleasantly surprised by how decent Curtis seems. Surely he and Amy have the most early potential to be winners?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.