Love Island 2019 🇬🇧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I votes Tommy! If he likes skinny blondes surely he’ll like the new girl?

Reactions: 3
I was so sure I'd not get sucked into it all again but within 5 mins already had. My OH pretends to hate it 'oh god not this tit' then watches avidly and knows all their names before me.
Does anyone else think Callum looks like Eddie Redmayne? It was annoying who he reminded me of then I got it.
Anton is awful - those white jeggings!
Like the girls mainly but Amber would irritate me being so rude to Callum and being so proud of being 'high-maintainence' eg unpleasant.
We think he looks a bit like Katie Price’s ex Alex Reid. A skinnier version.

Reactions: 2
I'm still struggling with the fact antons mum shaves his arse😂
Not really sure why amber is on love island as she doesn't seem to like anyone or even know what she wants or how she feels. She seems like too much hard work

• Haha
I'm still struggling with the fact antons mum shaves his arse😂
Not really sure why amber is on love island as she doesn't seem to like anyone or even know what she wants or how she feels. She seems like too much hard work
She is so rude isn’t she, that’s not sassy it’s bad manners. Callum seems a nice lad and he said they could of been a friends couple to help each other stay but he’s not going there as she was so rude to him. I don’t blame him, she don’t arf fancy herself, the more I see her the less attractive she becomes as her attitude stinks.
I keep having the image of Anton and his Mum in the bathroom, does she use the Venus comfortglide spa breeze? Wax? Or a NoNo 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He made a massive deal over amy (one of the A's anway) never having had a boyfriend but he's not exactly selling himself is he. "Yeah my mum shaves my arse. Oh and not even a flashey car can get me a girl". Jesus wept🙈

I don't get the Tommy Fury thing. I'm sure he's a nice enough lad but I don't find him attractive at all! His legs are so tiny compared to the rest of him haha

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Joe needs to calm his tits down. He is clearly very insecure. Let's be honest, he is not the best looking guy there and he knows that he probably won't get anyone as hot as Lucy so he is now trying to hold on to her with this arms, legs and teeth.
He gives me total Eyal vibes from last year, Eyal was reacting the same way with Meghan, so off putting.. yuck.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I have just read about this new MollyMae has had tweets removed for racist comments , homophobia and against disabled people, why aren’t the checks done thoroughly before they go, are they that desperate for headlines, it disgusted me they shouldn’t let her go in

• Wow
I have just read about this new MollyMae has had tweets removed for racist comments , homophobia and against disabled people, why aren’t the checks done thoroughly before they go, are they that desperate for headlines, it disgusted me they shouldn’t let her go in
These tweets were in 2014 when she was only 15. I’m not trying to excuse what she said I totally agree it’s wrong. But we all say stupid stuff at 15 and maybe 5 years ago it felt very private to her and her friends and she didn’t realise it would bite her in the bum later.

I say this, but if I was going on TV I would spend as long as it took to delete anything incriminating before the whole country knew who I was 🙄

Reactions: 1
She is so rude isn’t she, that’s not sassy it’s bad manners. Callum seems a nice lad and he said they could of been a friends couple to help each other stay but he’s not going there as she was so rude to him. I don’t blame him, she don’t arf fancy herself, the more I see her the less attractive she becomes as her attitude stinks.
I keep having the image of Anton and his Mum in the bathroom, does she use the Venus comfortglide spa breeze? Wax? Or a NoNo 🙈
That's an image I don't want in my head

• Haha
Reactions: 1
a quote from the newbie.
🤦‍♀️
"One time I got asked to go to this guy’s house and he said he’d pay me the money back for my taxi there,
He was a footballer and he lived a long way away from me. When I left I told him to just transfer me a quarter of the cost, trying to be
polite and he fully did! Even though he asked me to go and he was a Premier League footballer who could totally, totally afford the whole cost!"

Laughing is my favourite thing to do, I have to be constantly laughing!”

Also, just for the laugh.... get it all out 🤣

Yeah not much really happening tonight. Amber might be growing on me I found her tolerable tonight

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.