Love Island 2019 #2 🇬🇧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please don't go by definition

As a proper Londoner. It just means ugly.

Not cnt.

Today I showed that definition to my friends who burst out laughing "don't let old men use Urban dictionary because that's what happens" [emoji23]
Oooh so it does just mean ugly then? I'm going to tell the lad who cuts my grass off for swearing when I asked 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Roll on 9pm!

I'm thinking maybe Maura had a secret challenge or something to trick someone into thinking she fancies Curtis. Either that or she really has lost her head [emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Yel

Lucie and her tears. I’m not a fan of molly mae but Lucie is acting like a snake. It doesn’t matter what vibes she is getting in private, he chose mm, he declares very loudly and publicly he wants mm. Lucie should back off.
I'm probably on my own but I like Lucie. Don't buy tommy and molly so she might as well throw a spanner in the works, it does all seem like a scripted reality.

His eye is on the prize imo which is sell out stadiums and lucrative PPV sales. His brother Tyson has signed a 100 million dollar contract and AJ got paid £30million for his last fight. He is not going to put a foot wrong to secure this kind of celebrity boxer status. Currently hes only had 2 fights as professional.. first guy has lost hundreds of times. 2nd guy lost 27 times and never won. Its comical at the moment for him to be called a boxer. (I'm a massive boxing fan).
Totally agree, I know nothing about boxing but looked up his record at the start and it's pretty lacklustre. I just thought he saw how many millions the youtuber boxers made with all that attention and decided that was his route to riches.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Roll on 9pm!

I'm thinking maybe Maura had a secret challenge or something to trick someone into thinking she fancies Curtis. Either that or she really has lost her head [emoji23]
YES! You could be right, secret challenges would lighten the mood, it's all been too serious of late. They need some scritped fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does Tommy have the same mum as Tyson? Tyson has been homophobic saying gays were the same as pedophiles and unlike Tommy doesn't have model looks. Not important but they seem very different.

Does Tommy have the same mum as Tyson? Tyson has been homophobic saying gays were the same as pedophiles and unlike Tommy doesn't have model looks. Not important but they seem very different.
I think Tyson was going through some sort of mental breakdown at the time of those comment wasn’t he? ( not excusing it, but think it was well documented that he was sorry for those things etc)

Tommy reminds me of Shayne Ward

They have the same dad, different mums. If I saw them in the street would have no idea they were brothers.

Reactions: 2
I t
Oh dear that would really send Amy over the edge. Rumours flying around that she has left LI.
i think she was taken out to be assessed and get some counciling but gone back in. Apparently happened last year when Scottish Laura was publicly dumped

Reactions: 1
First Look for tonight:

1. Michael is unsure about Joanna. Basically said he wanted to see if anything was using in his relationship, but he's still not sure about Joanna Jojo Joanna (lol if you know you know)

2. I like how Amber is playing it kinda cool. Lil bit of flirting but I hope if that small ear prick comes back. She says "you can go f yourself" and runs off with Ovie lol

3. Maura is hopefully drunk. She said Curtis is the full package. Package of bs

Reactions: 4
Roll on 9pm!

I was thinking this too, she would eat him up spit him out and feed him to the wolves

I was thinking this too, she would eat him up spit him out and feed him to the wolves
I would like the think the producers didnt state to pick curtis though given the situation. I can imagine she would pick him though as she loves the drama she is TV gold

If Amy stays, it wouldn't surprise me if she's not in for much longer, I'm not sure any of the other boys like her either, even Anton, who is everyone's best friend, had not very flattering things to say about her as a person. Unless someone new comes in, last year they still had new people coming it at quite a late stage, Alexandra and new Jack.

I really do hope it's a secret challenge. I've missed those!
I don't think it is. First Look made it seem serious

Plus, are we forgetting. CURTIS SLID INTO MAURA DM BEFORE ENTERING THE VILLA

I have been away for a few days so just catching up. I said from Day one Curtis was a slimy fucker and did not trust him one little bit.

He has the dead eyes of a serial killer.

He doesn't fancy Tommy, he HATES Tommy but has to pretend as Plan B - Bromance needs to succeed.

When Tommy is doing his Alfie Deyes 'Confucius says' bollocks, Curtis (I think) is really thinking "Shut up you moronic imbecile, your brain is so useless I want to blend it in my nutri-bullet and feed it to the mating lizards but I HAVE to pretend we are mates as I scuppered the romance so all my eggs are now in the Bromance basket"

Makes my skin crawl. The minute he wasn't in the top 3 couple, Operation 'Finish with Amy' began.

MAURA WTF - please god let it be a task

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have been away for a few days so just catching up. I said from Day one Curtis was a slimy fucker and did not trust him one little bit.

He has the dead eyes of a serial killer.

He doesn't fancy Tommy, he HATES Tommy but has to pretend as Plan B - Bromance needs to succeed.

When Tommy is doing his Alfie Deyes 'Confucius says' bollocks, Curtis (I think) is really thinking "Shut up you moronic imbecile, your brain is so useless I want to blend it in my nutri-bullet and feed it to the mating lizards but I HAVE to pretend we are mates as I scuppered the romance so all my eggs are now in the Bromance basket"

Makes my skin crawl. The minute he wasn't in the top 3 couple, Operation 'Finish with Amy' began.

MAURA WTF - please god let it be a task
Oooooh that's an interesting take, didn't think of that!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.