Love Island 2019 #2 🇬🇧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope, take that back. It was Curtis! What the duck?! Surely not! Although I don't think Maura, Lucie or Anna like their new men.
Lucie new man. I keep forgetting his name. So I've decided not to learn it.

Best for everyone I think [emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Amy and Curtis (my thoughts)

- Amy writing notes in her phone "bubbly and fun". Jourdan had to add "He also called me beautiful"
-Al this bs Jourdan is trying to present as "coming to you as a woman" is as I said bs. She likes the smug feeling it gives her.

-Curtis doesn't want Amy -- maybe Tommy? [emoji102]
-I am DEAD at Curtis even dropping out the conversation to watch Lizards mate. LIZARDS!!!

-I didn't really appreciate Tommy saying Curtis trying to pie Amy off was his way of "finding the missing jigsaw piece". Like Curtis is an investigator all of a sudden. You do that when you single NOT in a relationship.

-Amy stating she would of liked a cuddle in the mornings. But Curtis wants to be the house girl "I want to be the one making everyone's coffees in the morning" -- THAT'S WHERE HIS LOYALTY LIES. BEING MR NICE GUY NOT AMY.

-I'm happy Amy realised this zero hour contract "half girlfriend half boyfriend" was bs

-Curtis looked distraught when she said she loved him

-Curtis saying: "you don't ever back yourself" -- so Amy is too needy?? Say it with your chest please

- I have noticed Curtis has 3 rehearsed things for Amy-- Fantastic, Amazing, Talented.... nothing else. He could literally be talking about anyone!!!!

Reactions: 18
The maddest thing about this tv show is that I think Lucie might be the only one in there with ‘genuine’ feelings for someone 😂 Tommy is with Molly and he keeps telling Lucie how amazing everything is going but you can tell Lucie is still waiting and hoping he’ll come back to her.
I also think there's gotta be a way off camera that Tommy has acted towards her to make her think he *must* deep down feel similarly, otherwise I don't think a shyer type like Lucie would confront him not once, but twice about her feelings if she didn't have a hope that he'd think on it and maybe choose her.

I mean, who would go and keep telling someone they have feelings when they KNOW the other person doesn't want them that way at all ( besides Curtis)? I don't think she'd put herself out there like that multiple times if she didn't think there was something. I really think Tommy must mull over this in his own head.

I actually really like Lucie, she's my favorite girl by far once all the bevvy madness wore off :) I like that she hasn't jumped all in with anything ( unless you count Joe) because I think she wants to make sure it's the best connection possible and it says a lot to me if she's not madly pursuing George so she can stay on because being between guys, especially a coupled one doesn't make for a safe position on the island.

Reactions: 5
I know Lucie is maybe a little bit snakey for trying to approach Tommy again but I also think Molly-Mae is a little insecure. Like he said he wasn't interested (even if he did say it in a weird way that's questionable but Molly doesnt know that). I don't think she trusts him all that much, like even when he went to talk to Curtis she was all "what are you going to chat about". "What are you talking about with Lucie?" - If I was him, I'd turn around and say 'it's private and you don't need to know every single conversation I have with everybody ever'

Reactions: 3
I know Lucie is maybe a little bit snakey for trying to approach Tommy again but I also think Molly-Mae is a little insecure. Like he said he wasn't interested (even if he did say it in a weird way that's questionable but Molly doesnt know that). I don't think she trusts him all that much, like even when he went to talk to Curtis she was all "what are you going to chat about". "What are you talking about with Lucie?" - If I was him, I'd turn around and say 'it's private and you don't need to know every single conversation I have with everybody ever'

To add to this, I thought it was REALLY odd that right before Casa Amor, Molly was upset with Lucie for telling Tommy that but not going to her first blah blah etc but she went back to being chummy, or treating Lucie the same way as before. Now it's same song second verse. I just feel like if hard feelings were there we WOULD know about it. I feel like any other circle or pair of girls would be shunning each other if their friend had talked to their man multiple times. So I feel like there's quite a few things we don't know the truth on at all about the Tommy Lucie Molly thing. I don't know how to make heads or tails!

Reactions: 1
Oh Amy, she didn't come across well last night. Coming to a guy with a list to sort out relationship? Are you for real? :D I would be embarrassed.
I don't blame Curtis for not wanting to be with her, he needs to be with a more fun/laid back person. Oh and the coffee comment told a lot actually.. I don't think he ever fancied her that much, it sounds like he wanted to get out of that bed ASAP in the morning before she starts looking at him with puppy eyes talking about their future wedding and children. Amy is not fun, she acts like a desperate 50 year old woman who has never been in a relationship.
I still like Curtis and I hope that he is going to find another lovely girl in the villa. Amy will have a hard time finding someone on the show because any man who walks in from now would've seen her character and how needy she is. No one wants that.

Reactions: 2
She’s 21 ffs!

I think the girl done good

Im double her age and I would of kicked right off 😂
I explained the sitch to my 14 year old and told him I'd have kicked right off! I'd have vaulted that firepit and knocked that smarmy look off Michael's face. And then had that Jourdan for all the smirking she was doing. When I was 21 it would have been all hell breaking loose 😂😂 I'm 32 and still a bit of a hothead now!

Reactions: 3

Yel

That list was tragic. Curtis looked horrified that she was prepared to take him back after he expected to be dumped and lined it up with his Tommy chat that he wanted her. Enjoying the smug look wiped off his face.

I hope Amy has a tiny bit of self respect and doesn't throw herself at him again. Sadly I know an adult like Amy and each year she gets worse.

I was expecting Curtis to announce he has feelings for someone else....Tommy .

Maura could be talking about Craig David as he is going in for the pool party?

I genuinely Curtis is a storyline. I think they've sent him in to crack on, then have it go wrong and he'll come out as gay. Think of the headlines and the ratings that will get.
I'm not saying it because he's a dancer, but I just genuinely get the feeling he's gay, maybe bi at a push but he's got more sexual chemistry with Tommy than he has any of the girls...

Sad for amy though, when I was 15 my boyfriend that I was totes in love with came out as gay and it broke my heart at the time!

Reactions: 7
Dashing dancer Curtis Pritchard? Bahahahahahaha please.

If he had the slightest chance of winning he’s well and truly blown it. I would have said at the start he was one of the favourite just because of his cheeky chap brother but he’s a absolute tool.

Reactions: 4
Amy and Curtis (my thoughts)

- Amy writing notes in her phone "bubbly and fun". Jourdan had to add "He also called me beautiful"
-Al this bs Jourdan is trying to present as "coming to you as a woman" is as I said bs. She likes the smug feeling it gives her.
Funny that Jourdan is going around blabbing to everyone, but has failed to mention that she shared a bed with Jordan? Nah. She'll tell Joanna that Amber said she's a dead ting and told Amy that Curtis said she's beautiful, but not a peep about sharing a bed...

If Jourdan had given Jordan a chance, he would have recoupled. Not sure why Anna's getting all the grief about recoupling.

Reactions: 7
To add to this, I thought it was REALLY odd that right before Casa Amor, Molly was upset with Lucie for telling Tommy that but not going to her first blah blah etc but she went back to being chummy, or treating Lucie the same way as before. Now it's same song second verse. I just feel like if hard feelings were there we WOULD know about it. I feel like any other circle or pair of girls would be shunning each other if their friend had talked to their man multiple times. So I feel like there's quite a few things we don't know the truth on at all about the Tommy Lucie Molly thing. I don't know how to make heads or tails!
I agree that something is up there.
It was Tommy who pulled Lucie for a chat last night - why would he do that when he knew she had feelings for him. It’s a bit odd.

Probably pointing out the obvious here but on Jacqueline Jossa's (ex EastEnders now runs her own stage school) IG stories she confirms the Amy and Curtis scenes are scripted as does her husband Dan Osbourne and hes a former Towie star so he should know 🤣.

Probably pointing out the obvious here but on Jacqueline Jossa's (ex EastEnders now runs her own stage school) IG stories she confirms the Amy and Curtis scenes are scripted as does her husband Dan Osbourne and hes a former Towie star so he should know 🤣.
Theres a few ex islanders that have said they get pulled out by the producers and asked things like ‘what are your feelings about blah blah’ then they get told to go and talk to them about it!

What's her IG handle please. Can't find her x

Lucie and her tears. I’m not a fan of molly mae but Lucie is acting like a snake. It doesn’t matter what vibes she is getting in private, he chose mm, he declares very loudly and publicly he wants mm. Lucie should back off.

Amy: don’t like her but genuinely feel sorry for her. She was led on by Curtis, she is clearly insecure and needy and he recognised that and played her like a fiddle. Now she is writing lists trying to make sense of why he said one thing and did another. I don’t think she is listening to her instincts. He lied, why? Because he could, walking away and chalking this up to a dodged bullet is the best thing she can do. He can’t make her feel better, he can’t even summon up the energy to try and make her feel better. He checked out and she is so insecure she is still talking about having some space. He doesn’t want you girl. Keep walking.

Jourdan: don’t get the hype about her looks at all, she is smug and loves all the attention, the fact that she is paired up with gormless looking Danny is another strike against her.

Michael: I think he still likes Amber, he knew he was punching and acted out of his insecurities. Joanna needs to take a seat because she is t anything special at all.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.