Love Island 2019 #2 🇬🇧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot stand Michael! He wasn’t even sorry or felt bad for hurting amber. He is a nasty piece of work. He can choose who he wants but trying make out amber did this and that to justify his crappy behaviour is disgusting. He played the game and reeled amber in. He just needs to apologise and then everyone can move on.

Reactions: 6
Also, not sure if anyone mentioned or even noticed but I'm still confused by last night. Why did Tommy look so pissed off when Lucie came in with the new guy? Is it because he secretly wanted her to be crushing on him still? I got so confused

Reactions: 4
I was so surprised and impressed with Amber tonight. I thought she reacted really well considering. Michael has shown a really nasty and aggressive streak. It really wound me up with he told her not to raise her voice when she was being really composed. I think he’ll be gutted she didn’t react the way he expected so he’s been shown to be the bad guy. Joanna could have tried to be a bit more graceful too.

Wow to Curtis. I really think he is the most calculated reality tic contestant I’ve seen. He was like a robot, pretending to be upset Amy didn’t want to talk. I’d like to check his pre-prepared notes to see why he thought that we’d buy that he wanted Amy back, when an hour earlier he wanted to bin her off because he’d been (cue dramatic music) lying to himself and everyone else. Looks like after he realised they weren’t popular that he’s aiming for the sympathy vote but it’s reakky not worked.

I know I should have sympathy for Amy but I just find her annoying with her declarations of love for her half boyfriend.

Reactions: 5
Also, not sure if anyone mentioned or even noticed but I'm still confused by last night. Why did Tommy look so pissed off when Lucie came in with the new guy? Is it because he secretly wanted her to be crushing on him still? I got so confused
I know!! I was another one who was wondering wtf was up with that and the convo just died on it yesterday. Surely it'll resurface?

Also I was wondering " WHY is Ovie holding Amber when they just met"... I TOTALLY forgot they were at Casa Amor together, like an idiot. A lot does go on though haha, easy to get them all mixed up.

Back from stoooopid work and now watched catch up. WELL! Good god Michael has come across awful tonight! I think he thought she'd be all mouthy and acting terribly so he could then go seeeeeee, this is why, and justified his recoupling. But she hasn't and he's trying to push all her buttons to make her go there. She's being amazing! Not sure about Anna though. She isn't helping.
Really liking Jordan tonight, bless him. Him and amber would be great!
Urgh Curtis is literally acting like a robot, no emotion, no feelings in when he speaks. Where's all his motivational quotes now eh! Completely wooden. Ruuuuuun Amy! Got a horrible feeling she's going to go back to him in a couple of days though.
Maura to win!

I said this last night and I think somebody else did too but not much more was said. I need answers, conspiracies...theories!! What was it all about lol

I know!! I was another one who was wondering wtf was up with that and the convo just died on it yesterday. Surely it'll resurface?

I also wanted to discuss yesterday but no conversation got going 😭

Also I was wondering " WHY is Ovie holding Amber when they just met"... I TOTALLY forgot they were at Casa Amor together, like an idiot. A lot does go on though haha, easy to get them all mixed up.
I genuinely think he may have thought it was Anna’s leg at first and then pretended that he was just comforting her lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Is it just me, or can anyone else see the chemistry between Ovie and Amber? He was holding her very tightly when she was crying and I can't help but wonder if he used Anna to get into the villa but his eye is actually on Amber. Anna is playing off two men and it's going to massively backfire at the next recoupling. I went right off Anna tonight sticking her snout in with Michael. He behaved appallingly tonight too but Anna goaded him. She should have left it until the next day. The only person who acted with any dignity was Amber, minus the comment she made to Joanna which I didn't actually understand because its young people's speak but apparently it was offensive.....

No offence meant here. And it really doesn’t matter because I RRRRRREAAAALLLY dislike him purely on his personality, but as a professional dancer how has he got such a sad bod.

He really rates himself and I just don’t get it.

Like dr Alex last year was unlucky in love but a nice guy.

Curtis just thinks he’s the absolute bollocks. The thought hadn’t even crossed his mind that jourdan might not even like him ( clues in the fact she barely made any effort with you) because he just thinks everyone wants him.

Was I the only one who thought when he said he wasn’t being true to himself that he was going to come out? Sorry not sorry.
Curtis didn't get the memo that he's on love island, He thought he was going on love handles by the look of him. He is not in the best shape right now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Same here, I was like wait a minute 🤔

Then I was like 🤦🏾‍♀️ Of course him spending time with Anna in Casa Amor would mean he spent time with her too and she probably talked about her Michael a lot.

Reactions: 3
Is it just me, or can anyone else see the chemistry between Ovie and Amber? He was holding her very tightly when she was crying and I can't help but wonder if he used Anna to get into the villa but his eye is actually on Amber. Anna is playing off two men and it's going to massively backfire at the next recoupling. I went right off Anna tonight sticking her snout in with Michael. He behaved appallingly tonight too but Anna goaded him. She should have left it until the next day. The only person who acted with any dignity was Amber, minus the comment she made to Joanna which I didn't actually understand because its young people's speak but apparently it was offensive.....

Curtis didn't get the memo that he's on love island, He thought he was going on love handles by the look of him. He is not in the best shape right now.

I've been thinking this since that ep!! seriously! If Anna's moving back to Jordan that fast, she's not truly committed to Ovie ( as much as she was talkin anyways) if she's acting still coupled with Jordan. That'd be a really big asshole move for Ovie to just use Anna to get into the main villa though, ouch!

I've almost spat my drink out at love handles!!!!

Does anybody think Lucie will get anywhere with George? Or Anton an ACTUAL connection with Belle? The only connection she needs to be making is one with a nail tech to cut off those disgusting claws.

Reactions: 2
I've been thinking this since that ep!! seriously! If Anna's moving back to Jordan that fast, she's not truly committed to Ovie ( as much as she was talkin anyways) if she's acting still coupled with Jordan. That'd be a really big asshole move for Ovie to just use Anna to get into the main villa though, ouch!

I've almost spat my drink out at love handles!!!!

Does anybody think Lucie will get anywhere with George? Or Anton an ACTUAL connection with Belle? The only connection she needs to be making is one with a nail tech to cut off those disgusting claws.

I cant see any connection with Lucie and George. Couldnt with Stevie either.

Same with Anton and Belle!

Reactions: 7
Micheal man 😩 he was horrible last night! Just say sorry and admit you’re not that into Amber. No need for him to be slagging her off in the process. Amber really surprised me not kicking off (much) and Anna was right in what she was saying to him but as always she lets herself down with the childish attitude.

I feel bad for Amber she must feel awkward AF in the villa now. Maybe this will actually ground her since she says she’s never been rejected or dumped before and she’ll be more mature going forward.

I also feel bad for Amy although I don’t think this is the first time she’s ‘fallen in love’. I think she scares guys by being full on. Curtis is just a bleeping bore, his game is up in my opinion. Amy’s best being the bigger person and moving on from him - he definitely isn’t into her.

Anton and Belle - I just don’t see it going anywhere!

Reactions: 11
Micheal man 😩 he was horrible last night! Just say sorry and admit you’re not that into Amber. No need for him to be slagging her off in the process. Amber really surprised me not kicking off (much) and Anna was right in what she was saying to him but as always she lets herself down with the childish attitude.

I feel bad for Amber she must feel awkward AF in the villa now. Maybe this will actually ground her since she says she’s never been rejected or dumped before and she’ll be more mature going forward.

I also feel bad for Amy although I don’t think this is the first time she’s ‘fallen in love’. I think she scares guys by being full on. Curtis is just a bleeping bore, his game is up in my opinion. Amy’s best being the bigger person and moving on from him - he definitely isn’t into her.

Anton and Belle - I just don’t see it going anywhere!
I rewatched parts of it and I do see where Michael was antagonizing things by smirking when ... he was decent to her before, how does he just decide to pop off when he comes back. Anna's approach to him was fine, and he didn't do himself any favors at all by not answering/ being able to answer her basic questions on his qualms with Amber. After that, the wheels kind of came off for Anna, but I do get both sides. Joanna is acting maturely I think, and didn't deserved to be called derogatory slang.

Agree with grounding Amber. It might work out for the best, maybe it was a lesson in humility and how to just let go and show emotions rather than laughing or getting snarky, because people perceive those as mockery and it can be hard to tell.

If Amy goes back to him... I swear. The way she was telling the girls she wanted him to be out of the bed "for tonight"- I thought Maura would pop a vessel but I hope the girls can convince her that any past feelings aren't worth letting his nasty self creep back in.

If Amy goes back to him... I swear. The way she was telling the girls she wanted him to be out of the bed "for tonight"- I thought Maura would pop a vessel but I hope the girls can convince her that any past feelings aren't worth letting his nasty self creep back in.
Maura was brilliant last night with her tough love. Didnt seem like Amy was listening to a word of it though

Reactions: 10
I actually don’t think Michael was that bad considering the attitude that Anna had. The whole time she kept saying ‘ike, like’ she is a little nasty witch and it shown last night. She is going to be acting so smug as she now has two boys but I can’t wait to she gets voted off, I think her horrible personality is coming through.
I don’t like Amber and never have and think she kept it together last night until she started saying things about Joanna, but if a mean girl trait! I do think however she had this coming and the whole she has Never been rejected shite...get over yourself!

Reactions: 5
Curtis didn’t even seem like he wanted to make a go of it with Amy though, he wasn’t asking her to forgive him and try again etc, he was just like ‘soz’

But in Amy’s head he’s really sorry and he made a mistake etc I think???

I’m just so confused, he clearly doesn’t give a tit about Amy but had to choose someone once jourdan binned him so reverted back to Amy. Surely they can’t stay together now, if he considered it then changed his mind maybe. But he’s admitted the only reason he didn’t pick jourdan is because she told him not to.

His mum and aj should be crying tears of how he’s fucked his pr stunt of mr nice guy right up the swanny right now

I thought it unfair that Caroline Flack went in pretty hard on Michael.
She asked him questions that really didn't need to be asked or answered at that particular time, nor answered in front of everyone.
This exaggerated the situation... and emotions... and most probably got Michael even more riled up.
Yet she never questioned Anna!
I thought the Host was meant to be impartial.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.