Love Island 2019 #2 🇬🇧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not Amy’s biggest fan but feel a bit sorry for her. She’s in love with him & hes cracking on with another girl!!!

Reactions: 2

Yel

Curtis is every bit as awful as I thought he was.

Knowing he wasn't popular with Amy was always going to get him scheming. He's one of the ones that's 100% in there for work. Amy can do much better.

Reactions: 13
Why is he so fixated with Jourdan when she's clearly just not that into him, the whole thing is painful to watch.

Reactions: 7
I’m not Amy’s biggest fan but feel a bit sorry for her. She’s in love with him & hes cracking on with another girl!!!
Is she though. Or is she just sticking with a safe bet.
I also don’t think tommy and mollie-mae are in love btw, but they’re all sticking with the safe options to get them to the final.
Amy isn’t gonna take a chance because she fancies nobody else.
Curtis was a fool taking a chance on a girl that’s sooooooo out of his league 🤦‍♀️
He’s made a fool of himself and Amy 😂🤣
She really needs to bin him

Reactions: 5

Yel

What famous house in Worthing? :LOL: I can't think of any that amy could have been talking about

Reactions: 2
We all know he's just settling for Amy. They have no chemistry. He's just finding Jourdan physically attractive it seems.

Yel

I also don’t think tommy and mollie-mae are in love btw, but they’re all sticking with the safe options to get them to the final.
Agreed. I think if they knew they weren't popular they'd be making moves like Curtis.

Yel

Maura definitely made the right choice. Her face is saying it all.

Reactions: 4
Is she though. Or is she just sticking with a safe bet.
Amy isn’t gonna take a chance because she fancies nobody else.
Curtis was a fool taking a chance on a girl that’s sooooooo out of his league 🤦‍♀️
He’s made a fool of himself and Amy 😂🤣
She really needs to bin him
Tbf I think that they’re all sticking with the safe bet. I think that most of them are in there for the fame rather then love. They just want to play it safe to get to the final.
Completely agree Amy needs to get rid of Curtis. I wonder how he would have chosen tonight if Jourdan was interested in him 🤔

Reactions: 1
Ooooh, Tommy's face when Lucie walked in with George!! Interesting....
Yes all very bizarre! Then lucie asked tommy how he was? As if he might be bothered. Then lucies face during Tommy’s speech?!!

I saw Montana talk about it on Georgia Harrisons channel

Im so confused, Curtis seems to want to move on from Amy, but hes going for a girl who likes Danny ?? I dont get why that Maria girl isnt putting it on him, she said she liked him.

Danny and Jourdan

Michael is moving on with Joanna it seems, really sad tho, but he knows hes a strong couple with amber and hes taking a risk so at least its honest

Belle is a really easy pick for Anton, I haven't seen any proper flirting with them tho, she just went for him.

Jordan & Tommy are going to pick to stay in their couples.

Anna is coming back with Ovie, can you blame her?

Amber, Amy, Molly Mae, Coming back to their couple

Lucie is going to pick Stevie I think, the other blonde guy is so dry.

Maura is the one person im most unsure, I dont know who shes picking
Yes it was Montana and Georgia, glad you posted! It would have bugged me not remembering!

I have to admit...
this show could easily be replaced by Maura’s reactions and expressions to what’s going on.....🤣
“Well holy mother of god what do day tink der all doin..” 😂

Tbf I think that they’re all sticking with the safe bet. I think that most of them are in there for the fame rather then love. They just want to play it safe to get to the final.
Completely agree Amy needs to get rid of Curtis. I wonder how he would have chosen tonight if Jourdan was interested in him 🤔

Back in season one (not the celebrity version 😬) John from the butchers would have fallen in love with Michelle the part time make up artist/canteen girl and they would have got 3 mentions in the Daily Mail before they went home and stayed in touch via WhatsApp.

Now Molly-Mae and Tommy will be signing up for channel 5’s “Tommy and Mollie - what they did next” and modelling couples swimwear on “trashy little thing”
They will probably hate each other by the after show party.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone else thing that boys will get a good reception but the girls are going to get it in the neck?

Reactions: 3
Bloody love Maura.
I’m going to bed immediately just so tmrws comes quicker. Maura looks like there may be a double murder.

Wtf was up with Tommy when lucie coupled up? Something weird there. Him and molly are sticking together for the easy win

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.