Love Island 2019 #2 🇬🇧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh I really don’t want Michael’s head to turn. But it’s looking likely. 🙄

It was funny Curtis being so confused that his head was turned... I don’t think it’s that difficult to comprehend at all. He likes Amy, gets on with her, thinks the world of her etc blah but they don’t have any chemistry. Like, you never see them flirting or checking each other out or anything. They’re like an old married couple but not in a good way.

I found it hilarious he remarked to Tommy that he " could see a future with her and was thinking of asking her to be his gf" but when he was asked the other day during breakfast it was just pure CRICKETS as he stared off at the horizon ahaha no Curtis.

I do see much more chemistry with him kissing Jourdan in tomorrow night's preview but I don't think he's genuine about anyone, I think he's well and truly just playing a game. He's hopping and will cling to whoever he has to to secure a place I feel like. It'll be interesting to see if we ever get vibes that he truly cares about someone and dotes on them. You're very right there, they seem like they have no physical or intellectual interest between them really.

I thought Jordan was really hitting it off with Jourdan, but now Curtis wants her too?!

Should definitely be interesting...

Reactions: 10
I’m suspicious of that girl latching onto Anton, she knows he’s probably a safe bet given his luck in the villa.

Reactions: 16
If Curtis is there to play a game, he should know by now that if he stays with Amy there is no way of winning - no c h a n c e … They know for a fact that they are not the favourites. It's almost most likely that he can win if he moves on with another girl at this point ( with condition that public like her a lot )

Reactions: 5
My theory about Curtis is that after that nightclub attack at Christmas he couldn’t do dancing with the stars this year so he needed a) some way to stay in the limelight and b) some way to make money, for both love island is perfect, its unlikely he has transferable skills to do much else for a year

Reactions: 7
My theory about Curtis is that after that nightclub attack at Christmas he couldn’t do dancing with the stars this year so he needed a) some way to stay in the limelight and b) some way to make money, for both love island is perfect, its unlikely he has transferable skills to do much else for a year
I'd forgotten about that incident, he was quite badly injured wasn't he, worse than AJ. I'd say he's casting the net out for presenting jobs, thats why he's been playing the part of the voice of reason in the villa. I don't think he needs to win, but at least stay in till the final.

Reactions: 6
He definitely couldn't dance because of knee surgery after the attack. I think you might be absolutely right.

Reactions: 3
I’m suspicious of that girl latching onto Anton, she knows he’s probably a safe bet given his luck in the villa.
Bella is so obviously

Also like someone said why can't we have a Tracey from the call centre instead of Bella with "the famous Dad"???

Reactions: 2
Just want to thank you guys for this great thread! I just moved so I have no internet for 2 weeks, being able to keep up on here during my lunch breaks in work is helping a little bit with the FOMO 😅

Reactions: 4
Bella is so obviously

Also like someone said why can't we have a Tracey from the call centre instead of Bella with "the famous Dad"???
Also, why are they all so young? If they really want people to find love pick people at least in their mid 20's. At 20 you don't want to find the love of your life, particularly if you are planning on becoming "famous"...

The biggest thing I find the most uncomfortable to watch is the skimpiness of the girls swimwear, butt cheeks on show all the time, is that really necessary? And if it is, can we have the boys in speedos to make the skimpiness equal?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The biggest thing I find the most uncomfortable to watch is the skimpiness of the girls swimwear, butt cheeks on show all the time, is that really necessary? And if it is, can we have the boys in speedos to make the skimpiness equal?
Yes!!! Thought it was just me!! I'm getting on a bit now (29!) But I just wouldn't wear a bikini with my arse cheeks out?! It looks so uncomfy? I want to yank their bottoms back down 😂
Also, those awful bikini tops with underboob showing...
1) omg the tan lines?
2) surely a nip slip waiting to happen?
3) why even bother wearing a top?
4) my tits are too big anyway and I'm jealous 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Yes!!! Thought it was just me!! I'm getting on a bit now (29!) But I just wouldn't wear a bikini with my arse cheeks out?! It looks so uncomfy? I want to yank their bottoms back down 😂
Also, those awful bikini tops with underboob showing...
1) omg the tan lines?
2) surely a nip slip waiting to happen?
3) why even bother wearing a top?
4) my tits are too big anyway and I'm jealous 🤣🤣

The underboob is the absolute worst - I don't understand 1) how it works or 2) how it can possibly be comfortable or 3) how they're not constantly paranoid?

I just think, arse cheeks hanging out aside, there's no worse item of clothing than one that promotes the underboob. If I wore something like that I'd be in constant danger of a tit flopping out the bottom??

I'm also 29, so Love Island doesn't do wonders for my self-esteem anyway! Remember everyone kept commenting last year that Laura was 'so old' 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
The underboob is the absolute worst - I don't understand 1) how it works or 2) how it can possibly be comfortable or 3) how they're not constantly paranoid?

I just think, arse cheeks hanging out aside, there's no worse item of clothing than one that promotes the underboob. If I wore something like that I'd be in constant danger of a tit flopping out the bottom??

I'm also 29, so Love Island doesn't do wonders for my self-esteem anyway! Remember everyone kept commenting last year that Laura was 'so old' 😂
I'm 32 so I feel geriatric 😂I can't understand why they wear their bikini bottoms so bloody high up. Their basically walking round with boobs flopping out and permeant wedgie/camel toe😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I think they must have a sponsorship deal with Canesten 😬 #yeastinfection #foofslicers

• Haha
I'm 32 so I feel geriatric 😂I can't understand why they wear their bikini bottoms so bloody high up. Their basically walking round with boobs flopping out and permeant wedgie/camel toe😂
And so unhygienic - I really wouldn't want to sit on a chair after one of their bumholes has been on it.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.