Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossWhore

VIP Member
I don't even like Amy and felt a little bad for her. She's thinking they are solid whilst Curtis was trying to crack on with Jourdan.

I'm happy that she is filled in with Curtis' shenanigans whilst she's been away..

LOL at Curtis kissing Jourdan for the Islander they fancy the most. She was literally looking at the floor like "Don't pick me". She even friendzoned him. What an idiot.

Lol at the voiceover man (can't remember his name right now)
"Make Jourdan your other half girlfriend. They can do shifts" [emoji23][emoji23]

That half gf thing was a major red flag to me.

I don't like Curtis. He seems very calculating. Always in people business just for extra screen time because his showmace with Amy was boring us. Then tried creating this love triangle storyline, until Jourdan removed herself fasssst.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
BREAKING NEWS!!!

AMY HAS LEFT THE VILLA!!!!

Don't know any more details yet but oooooohhhhhhh

Edit: apparently there's going to be a bit of a showdown between amy and Maura, when Maura tells Amy about her/curtis

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I thought Michael came across as a laid-back, chilled out kind of guy.
I'm guessing in his job he has to be calm and level-headed to be able to perform his duties.

Michael the firefighter.....?
Or the Professional gas-lighter 🔥 🔥
😐
He set out to blame her for him “cracking on” with someone else. Just a pity he needed a text message and a new pair of tits in his face to realise she was such a bad match for him 😐
His brother was on after sun a few weeks ago and could see them working 🤔 His reservations was the distance 🤣

100000% on Amber’s side,
Yeah she regresses into teenage strops or her barriers go up (which makes her comes across as a bitch) when she’s hurt, most girls do especially if it’s so public!!
And she actually behaved really well, it must have pissed him off so much 😂 to the point HE started shouting at her to goad a reaction!!🤣
he’s playing her, he used everything he could to try and get her to clap back and prove his point and he didn’t get it from her, he got it from Anna!!! 😂🤣

• Heart

Practically Perfect

Chatty Member
I have been away for a few days so just catching up. I said from Day one Curtis was a slimy fucker and did not trust him one little bit.

He has the dead eyes of a serial killer.

He doesn't fancy Tommy, he HATES Tommy but has to pretend as Plan B - Bromance needs to succeed.

When Tommy is doing his Alfie Deyes 'Confucius says' bollocks, Curtis (I think) is really thinking "Shut up you moronic imbecile, your brain is so useless I want to blend it in my nutri-bullet and feed it to the mating lizards but I HAVE to pretend we are mates as I scuppered the romance so all my eggs are now in the Bromance basket"

Makes my skin crawl. The minute he wasn't in the top 3 couple, Operation 'Finish with Amy' began.

MAURA WTF - please god let it be a task

• Haha

Ocmgfs

Maura is there for shits and giggles surely! She can barely keep a straight face when she talks about liking Curtis 😂

• Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
I think I might be over this show, these two new ones will probably just come in for 10 seconds at the end for another crappy cliffhanger.

I've got no time for tommy and molly getting a soppy edit that will fulfil their only agenda to boost their social media.

loubylou50

VIP Member
I’m going to bed immediately just so tmrws comes quicker. Maura looks like there may be a double murder.

Wtf was up with Tommy when lucie coupled up? Something weird there. Him and molly are sticking together for the easy win
Yeah his face was a picture! And did you notice that despite a lot of crying noise, Molly didn’t actually shed a tear?! All the other girls cried properly but not her!

• Wow

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Watched the First Look and Tommy's so bloody cringe... writing a love note and putting it in the cuddly elephant like some lovesick 5 year old.
If a guy I'd dated had done that his arse would be right out the door.
Or a cunning plan to win the nation over.

Do you really think Tommy behaves like that in real life... this years feels so staged it’s unreal.

Yel

Chatty Member
Curtis is every bit as awful as I thought he was.

Knowing he wasn't popular with Amy was always going to get him scheming. He's one of the ones that's 100% in there for work. Amy can do much better.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Can't believe I liked Anna. She was horrible last night. Calling Ovie childish. She flaunted liking Jordan in his face and when he pointed it out she kept rudely shouting over the top of him. Hope he couples up with someone lovely who appreciates him as he seems a nice man.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Destybaby

Anyone else think belle looks like a skinny Gemma Collins?

It’s what each other would look like if they slimmer/fatter 😂😂

• Haha

Gillybean42

VIP Member
I wonder if they will do the lie detector this year?? Although it would probably be rigged. But it would be really interesting (if it wasn’t rigged lol).
I don’t think molly is into tommy
I don’t think anton and belle are a good match
I don’t think Curtis is into Maura
Michael should just piss off now and take Francesca and Chris with him
Jordan should dump Anna and get together with Amber.
Ovie should just win by himself

• Haha

Motherofboys

My takeaways tonight

Michael's a prick.

Ambers a hurt girl who needs to woman up and kick that prick to the curb.

Amber and Ovie are cute. Get on him girl before a new girl takes him!!

I do actually love Curtis and Maura together! He's certainly more forward with her than he was with Amy

Glad Joannas gone. Saw her real side there!! Hopefully Michael gets over her asap, cos it's making him look a ginormous prick with this chaldish and pathetick pining for her 🙄

***obvs chaldish and pathetick are spelt incorrectly on purpose, tried to type in a Liverpool accent 😂😂😂

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I bloody love when the producers stir shiiit up with the tweets and set them against each other 😂🤣
Armband and Danny were getting used to bringing the drama over the last few days, she was loving it. 😏 I want them out please and thank you! 😬
Votes should be
1. Micheal and Amber
2. Anyone but Danny and Avocado
3. Amber and Michael
4. Again... anyone but Danny and Argumenta
5. I have no thoughts on the rest yet
-Curtis needs to wind his neck in and stop getting involved in Tommy’s fake love life.
-I don’t like lucie, she’s definitely after tommy and just seems so.. bla. 🤣
-personal opinion 😏 I’ve watched molly-mae’s vlogs and lets be honest,
girl is gonna need the love island fame to bag that Pretty Little Thing (trashy little hoe) spon.
Her content is dire.

• Haha