Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Juliet

Chatty Member
Amber and Anna are really gona let themselves down again tonight. I hope they learn from these experiences. You can’t expect loyalty from people you’ve known for a month.

Jordan really took it well last night and I felt awful for him as you could see how hurt he was - while Anna couldn’t even look him in the eye and stood looking at the ground speaking like a child.

I agree though Michael shouldn’t have bad mouthed Amber - that’s not classy. Fair enough if he wants to decouple but there’s no need to justify it by belittling Amber.

Reactions: 15

bones

I completely forget about so many of the islanders until they float by on their lilo in the ad breaks.

• Haha

Naysayer

Haha! Amy looked like she was going to throw up when she realised they weren't being voted for as a top couple 🤣 I bet she's livid that Anton and Lucie were! They aren't even a proper couple 🤣🤣

• Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
Knowing Curtis and Amy aren't popular is going to get his head spinning. Wasn't quite as easy as he thought to glide to the end and be popular 😉

Tom needs to go, never liked him from the start.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Deepsigh2018

VIP Member
Anna is a massive twat shes handled this whole thing with Ovie terribly. If someone else had done what she has, she would be the first person to be shouting in their face about it.

Maura clearly has no loyalties whats so ever. I thought George (is it George? the blonde one) handled the double dumping well.

Jawge

Chris is actually quite funny and I've changed my mind on him after the last unseen bits. He's just looking for a new girl to butter his crumpet!
I quite like Chris too actually...thought he was a bit of a twonk at first, but I actually like the floppy hair and silly sense of humour. He seems fairly easy-going?

lilblinder

Caroline flacks entrances I know she's had a lot a blokes but her walk will forever bug me .

• Haha
  • Angry

Deepsigh2018

VIP Member
Im just happy that Curtis and Amy know they are not the nations sweetheart couple. I honestly think they thought they would be the second Jack and Dani

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
No offence meant here. And it really doesn’t matter because I RRRRRREAAAALLLY dislike him purely on his personality, but as a professional dancer how has he got such a sad bod.

He really rates himself and I just don’t get it.

Like dr Alex last year was unlucky in love but a nice guy.

Curtis just thinks he’s the absolute bollocks. The thought hadn’t even crossed his mind that jourdan might not even like him ( clues in the fact she barely made any effort with you) because he just thinks everyone wants him.

Was I the only one who thought when he said he wasn’t being true to himself that he was going to come out? Sorry not sorry.

• Haha

Naysayer

Personally I think Molly is protesting too much! She's making it seem ( to me) the more she denies it and goes on about it, the more she's got to hide 👀
Anyone notice how Curtis shook his head saying no, before he said yes he saw a future with Amy 🤣
I voted for Anton and Lucie as my fave couple haha!

WillowM

I’m not sad about Michael ! Im excited , because I want some drama finally . And I hope Curtis will pair up with someone else . Would loooove to see Amy’s face !!

• Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Amy is ageing in front of my eyes. Is weird as last year's Amy, Scottish Laura, was ripped at the beginning for looking like Zelda off Terrahawks (only those of a certain age will know THAT reference) and then seemed to get prettier and younger looking as the weeks went on - Amy is quite the reverse and is channeling my (very dead) granny and she should not be using the free clothes - looks a right state.
I know! Her hunched shoulders, wierd gait and constant odd grimacing reminded me of Teresa May last night. I'm sure she was quite young and pretty a few weeks ago wasn't she?
Haha I loved it when she and Curtis weren't in the top three last night - even beaten by non couple Anton and Lucie!
Curtis is getting on my nerves massively. Such a gossipy insincere busybody. With his irritating advice trying to be like 'Dr' Marcelle.

• Haha
Reactions: 13