Love Island 2019 #2 🇬🇧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Before the tweets start rolling in it tonight's episode. Thought we would get a new thread started..

The other will be closed by a professional ballroom dancer. Kidding. Admin [emoji23]

Crack on, Tattlers.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love the tweets challenge so I'm looking forward to tonight. I hope it's revealed that Curtis sent Maura a DM before he entered the villa!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Looks like most of the tweets are about Molly/Tommy/Lucie. Disappointing! I want Amy and Curtis ones, just to see Amy fuming again 🤣 although Lucie and Tommy drama looks promising! I like Molly though so feel bad for wanting the drama.

Reactions: 6
I wish they were harsher on Amy and Curtis during the tweet challenge, I hope a new person who enters the villa tells them about the majority opinion.

Is it just me or is the Voxi ad doing your head in?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I wish they were harsher on Amy and Curtis during the tweet challenge, I hope a new person who enters the villa tells them about the majority opinion.

Is it just me or is the Voxi ad doing your head in?
Seems to me there trying to ignite the lucie Tommy thing 🙈

Anton is a little tit stirrer 😂 I love it!!!

Reactions: 9
Seems to me there trying to ignite the lucie Tommy thing 🙈

Anton is a little tit stirrer 😂 I love it!!!
I do feel for Molly Mae tho, she actually had a larger social media following than Tommy before the series started, so i don't see her using him for fame, maybe I'm being trusting but she does seem to really like him.

Reactions: 2
I do feel for Molly Mae tho, she actually had a larger social media following than Tommy before the series started, maybe I'm being trusting but she does seem to really like him.
I think it’s just the producers putting a spanner in shame it wasn’t with Amy and Curtis 🤣

Loving Antons stirring ! Tommy has the proper doubts and Lucie is saying never say never !!!! Have they ever done the game in the villa where they have to guess who in the actual villa made comments about them ? That would put the cat among the pigeons !!!

Reactions: 6
🤣🤣 Curtis did not seem convinced that they will work outside the house.
I can imagine Amy being a total nightmare when Curtis is doing 12 hour days on Dancing with the stars and she's flying around the world with her job it's hard to see it going beyond the villa really 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is it just me that gets annoyed with how high they pull their shorts/bikinis? 😂 I cant gelp but think how uncomfortable that must be just to show off some butt cheek 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Anna: "I want to warn you, as I'm a girls girl. But cant say exactly because I promised Jordan"
Roughly translated to I'll just give you enough to ensure an argument and therefore put me and Jordan in a better position !!
Talk about stir the pot

Reactions: 7
Anna: "I want to warn you, as I'm a girls girl. But cant say exactly because I promised Jordan"
Roughly translated to I'll just give you enough to ensure an argument and therefore put me and Jordan in a better position !!
Talk about stir the pot
Yeah because she’s her girl yeah right 🤣

I do feel for Molly Mae tho, she actually had a larger social media following than Tommy before the series started, so i don't see her using him for fame, maybe I'm being trusting but she does seem to really like him.
Her following was 30k, that's nothing at all.

She's lying saying it's just about love and experience. She wants the big followers for big brand deals else it wouldn't have rattled her so much.

Said from the start tom is a snake, felt sorry for Maura with that.

Reactions: 3
Personally I think Molly is protesting too much! She's making it seem ( to me) the more she denies it and goes on about it, the more she's got to hide 👀
Anyone notice how Curtis shook his head saying no, before he said yes he saw a future with Amy 🤣
I voted for Anton and Lucie as my fave couple haha!

Reactions: 14
Personally I think Molly is protesting too much! She's making it seem ( to me) the more she denies it and goes on about it, the more she's got to hide 👀
Anyone notice how Curtis shook his head saying no, before he said yes he saw a future with Amy 🤣
I voted for Anton and Lucie as my fave couple haha!
I also voted Anton & Lucie!

Reactions: 5
I kind of don’t have a favourite couple at the moment!
I love Maura but hate Tom.
I think Curtis and Amy are meh.
I love Anton but Lucie bugs me.
Love Michael - hate Amber.
Who’ve I missed? Can’t even remember tbh

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.